You don't state the launcher you will use for PC, please please do not go EPIC exclusive, that would be a real killer for a lot of people.   

The steam community has kept DD1 going, friend lists, groups are already set up and you will have a much easier time reaching former players etc. If you stay on Steam. 

Not saying be steam exclusive either, hopefully all players will be part of the same 'server' and we can all defend etheria! 

• Like 1

Totally agree. But I thought they stated it would go live on steam. Never heard of EPIC before i must admit. 

Hopefully they do intend to keep it on Steam, I'd love to support this game as the first is definitely a personal favorite of mine. Though If they decide to launch it as an Epic exclusive, I'm going to have to pass, that launcher is way too shady for my tastes.

1 hour ago, Veetoo said:

Totally agree. But I thought they stated it would go live on steam. Never heard of EPIC before i must admit. 

In the Kickstarter faq they say they are undecided about what launcher to use. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hover Tower 2000 said:

In the Kickstarter faq they say they are undecided about what launcher to use. 

They have also said they hope to use as many options as possible (i.e. Steam, Epic Games, Discord) and have everyone able to play with each other.

Edited by gotrunks712

We want as many platforms as possible, and aren't locked to any one currently.

• Like 1

Introducing the Chromatic Games launcher and store front. Now you can fragment your library across another content distribution platform. It's like Ancient Power but for your game library - buy all your favorites again just like you did when when they were first released! /s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1