Sign in to follow this  
freak1559

Kickstarter

Is there a way to back you guys with a Paypal account, I don´t have access to a credit card and would love to back you. Thanks in advance

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The limitation is crap, i want to support the game (and collect the loot, in reality i just want the dd 2012 collection because, i want to play dd on pc and normally the collection costs 50 bucks, the other things are nice to, beta access, a dd:a code and these other things i dont care about, but i just want the collection^^) but i dont have a credit card, cant this be on a platform where you can normally purchase it. :D

Edited by CatDogBunny
Want to write more
  • Like 1

Keep an eye out after the kickstarter for more opportunities like this. Crazy to think it was 5+ years ago, but there were alternate purchase options to fund DD2 in the past that were independent of kickstarter.  There's been buzz about a new store front and it may enable some of those options. 

• Like 1

I´ve read that they could setup a Paypal account and then grant us the rewards via transaction numbers 

Kickstarter controls all payment options. We'll plan on having a backer-specific shop after the Kickstarter ends that will offer ways to back us if you were not able to during Kickstarter.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LAWLTA said:

Kickstarter controls all payment options. We'll plan on having a backer-specific shop after the Kickstarter ends that will offer ways to back us if you were not able to during Kickstarter.

That is a good idea :D but will we then have rewards, like in kickstarter (and then pls with the iban-stuff or debit)

Edited by CatDogBunny