Sign in to follow this  
werox3

I want to buy but...

I seen the early bird bonus which give you all the dlc from dungeon defenders original and the question is does the higher versions provide that also or was it only the 15 dollar version? I want to buy the one with 2x copies of platform of choice for my desktop and laptop or ps4 maybe idk but I do want to get back to dd1 because I officially quit dd2 because of this.

• Like 2

Based on the comments on the kickstarter, there will likely be options after funding to purchase additional copies of the game at discount.  If you want the version with the full DD1 game, then go for that and buy another copy later.

Here is the exact question and answer from Kickstarter:

Is there any possibility for a pledge tier between 35 and 100 Dollars where you receive both more than one copy of the game on any platform and a T-shirt? :)

Those rewards are only available at those tiers, but we have plans for a backer-specific shop after our Kickstarter is complete to pick up some of the goodies at a reduced price! :)

• Like 1

We definitely want Backers to have some additional perks to purchase add-on items at their reduced Backer prices.  We're still in the process of building out that store and capability... Step 1 was the forums getting an overhaul!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 4:20 PM, Elandrian said:

We definitely want Backers to have some additional perks to purchase add-on items at their reduced Backer prices.  We're still in the process of building out that store and capability... Step 1 was the forums getting an overhaul! 

Is with backers only Kickstarter Backers or the later backers too? (when the kickstarter month is over)

On 3/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, Elandrian said:

I'm curious, what kind of stuff are we talking about? The cosmetics, titles, and such that are available in the Kickstarter, or just copies of the game?

It'd be awesome to know a little more about it, because as of now I'm sticking with the $15 tier to get a copy of DD1 for a friend of mine, but I still would like some of the stuff from the higher tiers.

16 hours ago, Elandrian said:

The Backers Only store would be for Kickstarter backers.

So we dont get that cool rewards ;(

51 minutes ago, CatDogBunny said:

So we dont get that cool rewards ;(

You could if you back the kickstarter :)

• Like 1

The goal of the backer-store will be for add-on products right now if you want more quantity.  The pledge specific rewards are going to be exclusive to those Kickstarter tiers. :)

3 hours ago, LAWLTA said:

You could if you back the kickstarter :)

How should i get in this short time a credit card?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Elandrian said:

The goal of the backer-store will be for add-on products right now if you want more quantity.  The pledge specific rewards are going to be exclusive to those Kickstarter tiers. :)

But why no backer-shop at the exact time with the same rewards and more payment methods ,i mean you have a website and then why no extra section for a backer-shop? You get more money and I get those dd:a code, beta access and the dd 2012 collection code. Isnt it a fair trade?

Edited by CatDogBunny
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CatDogBunny said:

How should i get in this short time a credit card?

Not sure what country you live in.. but most these days have these things called gift cards ;)... some of these gift cards are also pre paid credit cards.. you walk into a shop with the amount of money you'd like on one of these pre paid credit cards and exchange the money for the pre paid credit card ;).. you then use that pre paid credit card on the kick starter page ;)

For instance in Australia, Australia Post sells these pre paid credit cards ;) i believe some places like Big W and Target also offer them.. again depends on your country.. doo a google search to find something appropriate for you

Australia Post Reloadable PrePaid Credit Card

9 minutes ago, LJMjollnir said:

Not sure what country you live in.. but most these days have these things called gift cards ;)... some of these gift cards are also pre paid credit cards.. you walk into a shop with the amount of money you'd like on one of these pre paid credit cards and exchange the money for the pre paid credit card ;).. you then use that pre paid credit card on the kick starter page ;)

For instance in Australia, Australia Post sells these pre paid credit cards ;) i believe some places like Big W and Target also offer them.. again depends on your country.. doo a google search to find something appropriate for you

Australia Post Reloadable PrePaid Credit Card

Here in Germany this is no thing, even normal credit cards are rare

same here living in germany and i would love to suport the game via kickstarter

it is simply not possible for me to do ...

Still online or real life.. its still a card you can use for the purpose of buying the kick starter 8) is it not ??

• Like 1

I too would like to back DDA but can you confirm that the game keys will be provided on PSN in the event of the console release on October providing we hit the 350k target?

And if the release is delayed would we still have a code to get the game as backers. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Defenso said:

I too would like to back DDA but can you confirm that the game keys will be provided on PSN in the event of the console release on October providing we hit the 350k target?

And if the release is delayed would we still have a code to get the game as backers. 

If you watch the kickstarter campaign closely enough it has yet , after few days, more then the half from 250000 so it will easily crack the 350000, after my expectations it will maybe reach the 800000

• Like 1

Yep, been keeping an eye on it already over half way now😆... hopefully once the 250k is hit the console crowd (including myself) will pile in as well and we will smash through the 350k and beyond 🍾

• Like 1

well for me personaly its also not possible to get an onlinecard since i am one of the 3 persons left on planat that still got no mobilephone XD

and for me porsonaly i would not care about my backer bonuses i just want that projekt to succed 

and maby the betaacces since i cant wait to get my hands on it xD

but hopfully once kickstarter is done we still get an option to get access via steamsale to the beta i realy hope so

Sign in to follow this