Is there plans for Crossplatform PLAY..

That will be the deciding factor if i buy a $75 pack or a $100 pack ;)

if there is xplatform play i'd consider it since i could then play with my kids.. i'd give them Switch codes and i'd use PC code ;)

• Like 3

Crossplay is long overdue for this franchise. Be a great boost if we all could play with each other. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Here is the reply to the same question on the kickstarter:

We'd love to add cross-play for as many platforms as possible when we can! No plans for save transferring at this time, but we can look into it!

Another comment from Ice in the discord:

Lets go with possibly? I wouldn't say yes or no, would need to be looked into and all that funs. Definitely make sure to post about wanting it ^^

Edited by gotrunks712
Adding another comment from Trendy
  • Like 4

Unreal Engine is what helps fortnite do its cross-play and the answer is yes about account transfer with it because they are using the exact same engine now and from ps4 to pc is possible but ps4 to switch might not be because sony might refuse to team up with nintendo from what i heard a while back xbox in the other hand no problem vice versa friend but yeah sony users might possibly get the wrong hand in this involving cross-play with everything else but pc.

Posted (edited)

BTW Epic Games a.k.a Fortnite creators who do cross-play already owns Unreal Engine so I would say really good chance for this. 

Edited by werox3

It's a high level goal, but we cannot forecast this until the kickstarter wraps up. (I would personally love to do this and think this will be a standard for game development moving forward)

Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1