Succ the Fabled

So, what are your expectations for DDA?

I'm expecting it to be DD1, but über improved upon, better upgrading system, better loot, better maps, better everything. Looks like it's already going to be great too, have you seen those ragdoll physics? Just, HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE RAGDOLL PHYSICS?

• Like 2

YES, that's what I'm expecting too, visuals looked good. DD1 had some... effects clutter at times. CG def learned from DD2 I hope with the inv system improvements and upgrading and stuff.

After Eternity, I have low expectations. Especially as I have no idea who these Chromatic Games guys are.

36 minutes ago, Tyroki said:

After Eternity, I have low expectations. Especially as I have no idea who these Chromatic Games guys are.

I get that, but didn't they out source DDE to a third party?

Chromatic appears to be Trendy rebranded...

• Like 1

I would love if our save files carried something over from DD2 (or even DD1) into DDA. Flairs, pets, titles...just be nice to not start over on every single thing and all the money and time spent up until now had some benefit. 

18 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

I would love if our save files carried something over from DD2 (or even DD1) into DDA. Flairs, pets, titles...just be nice to not start over on every single thing and all the money and time spent up until now had some benefit. 

While I half understand, I loved the gearing up journey and look forward to it again. 

The money is spent (I bought 2 copies of DDE and a fair bit on DD2) we have to move on and hope they get DDA done right. 

• Like 1