So if you only get to 100k then it doesn't start or just on pc for now?

With the way Kickstarter works, if they do not reach 100%, everyone will get refunded (or more accurately - not charged in the first place). Its all or nothing. 

• Like 1

So again , do not reach goal DDA is a dead dream then.

• Like 2

Well considering they are already working on it.. and planned beta by October i wouldnt be surprised if it would continue ahead with some other kind of funding.. we will just have to wait and see.. tho i do hope it gets its funding 8)

• Like 1

Just to clarify, our release date is planned for October (unless we get a TON of funding, we'll need a lot more time to make everything that hasn't even been shown yet), the beta would be before the release date.

9 minutes ago, LAWLTA said:

Just to clarify, our release date is planned for October (unless we get a TON of funding, we'll need a lot more time to make everything that hasn't even been shown yet), the beta would be before the release date.

Thats actual release date ??... oh i thought that was only beta Release date... you sneaky buggers must have been working on it for quite some time then ;)... otherwise  if this is quickly rushed out its gonna be bad... i really hope ya's been sneaky about it

That's our projected release date, things can potentially change, but we'll be very transparent about any changes. Realistically though, that's our plan.

• Like 1

So still trying to figure out if its just pc release date then for Oct if funding is not reached for  console.

If you watched the kickstarter website closely enough you see that it will get easy to 250000 Bucks and my expectations are that i will crack the 800000 but then is the question what will it be, i though that it then will release earlier and will have a set of new towers and a new hero

On 3/5/2019 at 2:49 AM, LAWLTA said:

That's our projected release date, things can potentially change, but we'll be very transparent about any changes. Realistically though, that's our plan.

I like youre transparence, this is a cool thing what only a few companies do,

On 3/5/2019 at 9:05 AM, uzar said:

So still trying to figure out if its just pc release date then for Oct if funding is not reached for  console.

Our bare minimum goal is PC and Switch. We're going to release on Xbox and PS4 regardless, it just might come a little bit later. The Kickstarter provides resources for us to make it happen faster so they can all release at the same time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, LAWLTA said:

Our bare minimum goal is PC and Switch. We're going to release on Xbox and PS4 regardless, it just might come a little bit later. The Kickstarter provides resources for us to make it happen faster so they can all release at the same time.

Well my bro in law got a switch and if it just comes out on switch his gonna have a lodger with him for the next few weeks/months till it comes out on PS4.