QueenAlexis

Gear set bonus from DD1 into DD2

Gear set bonus

it will have a three teir set. it will add a preflex system. Craked, common of the sets, will drop from floor 50+. Flawed, uncommon of the sets, will drop from 80+. last Flawess, the rarest of the sets. will drop from 100+.
Cracked set will give 10% more stats for  armor/HD/HH/AP. 
Flawed set will give 15% more   armor/HD/HH/AP & 10% for tower stats.  
Flawless will give 25% more stats for  armor/HD/HH/AP & 20% more tower stats

i always like the set bonus from dd1. here is my idea to bring it into DD2. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I agree. Let´s make armor drops interesting again. Some of the more fragile heroes, could benefit from having a set of flawless armor.

Edited by MaJean
  • Like 2

I really miss this from DD1. Made armor collecting a lot more fun. In DD2 it's really only weapons that you collect. Armor is all...meh. I have not hunted for armor since my first trip into C7....so ages ago. Plus it has no visual change because of all the flair.

One thing i did learn from DD1 on this subject though, if they did bring back quality levels or some other thing that would be the matching thing - i would want that info on the armors icon in some way. Back in DD1, i had to keep putting the name of the quality in the name of the gear (as you could rename all gear) and you could lose the info about which exact piece you had. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have to agree with this too! Even though I have not played DD1, one of the things that made Terraria so interesting was the armor set bonus, it's pretty nice to get stuffs like speed bonus, a protective shield, a chance to dodge attacks and etc.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1