Jump to content
Mr. StrangerDanger

Consecutive Win Shard Bonus?!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

3 consecutive wins = 1 extra shard of chaos

6 consecutive wins = 2 extra shards of chaos

9 consecutive wins = 3 extra shards of chaos

15 consecutive wins = 4 extra shards of chaos

24 consecutive wins = 5 extra shards of chaos

 

Why isn't this a thing yet?

Edited by Mr. StrangerDanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Balance maybe? Then again 5 shards after 24 wins is a fair strech but after that 5 shards per map, man Id be done with shard farming after 1 weekend lol.

I think the main issue isnt the amount of shards we get each match but more the rng involed in them.

But even then its good to have a steady pace to get shards. Dont want to overkill it by giving too much out at once.

 

We'll see what the next update brings as I think so big changes to shards are happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people have enough difficulty just staying on for 3 wins.. let alone 24 ;)... not because of difficulty.. because of time, real life obligations hell some people dont even have an internet connection that is stable enough (most of Australia....)

Love the idea.. but yeah sadly it wont be really fair to everyone... if they could allow people to sell shards that could be a different story.. sure yes you need to be able to clear certain chaos levels before you should have them .. but you know lock that behind the challenges for beating Chaos/Gear level shit.. there has to be a better way ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 12:26 AM, LJMjollnir said:

Some people have enough difficulty just staying on for 3 wins.. let alone 24 ;)... not because of difficulty.. because of time, real life obligations hell some people dont even have an internet connection that is stable enough (most of Australia....)

Love the idea.. but yeah sadly it wont be really fair to everyone... if they could allow people to sell shards that could be a different story.. sure yes you need to be able to clear certain chaos levels before you should have them .. but you know lock that behind the challenges for beating Chaos/Gear level shit.. there has to be a better way ;)

If you "sell" shards... we will start getting people that ask for money instead of in-game currency. Just wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr. StrangerDanger said:

If you "sell" shards... we will start getting people that ask for money instead of in-game currency. Just wait and see.

Well long before shops was a thing that was my main argument against having shops in the first place.. luckily the game is fairly small in that regard that the Chinese gold farmers dont see the game worth their time ;).. We have already got shops now.. why not go all the way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LJMjollnir said:

Well long before shops was a thing that was my main argument against having shops in the first place.. luckily the game is fairly small in that regard that the Chinese gold farmers dont see the game worth their time ;).. We have already got shops now.. why not go all the way...

I'd be 50/50 on buying shards I mean shard farming is like my main reason why I play. If I could just buy them then I'd have less reason to play,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah shard farming is a big part of the game.. its also really bad in some respects rng is not friendly ;)... theres still things to do other then farming shards tho.. there is the leaderboards being able to buy shards from player shops would reduce some of the rng.. some people will get really luck n have loads of gold.. some people dont have time to farm shards but would still like to enjoy the game ;). it would balance out in the end.. and of course if you didnt want to buy shards you dont need to ;)

That being said there is an announcement on another way to get shards on its way so we will just have to wait n see what TE come up with.. who knows it might even be good ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would like for those of us who are no longer farming shards, to be a way to disable shard rewards, in exchange for extra gold or materials.

Edited by MaJean
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yea, that won't happen. I've opened like 120+ C4 shard packs in the last week, and haven't gotten 1 Defense Rate nor a Draining Strikes for the Barbarian... NOT. EVEN. ONE! And if this would have been implemented, I guarantee I would have opened 300+ as I had a 26 win streak or something like that going for me. You have to think, this game is free, they have to keep some things grindy so they can make money somewhere, and making it so you can just get that many shard packs would make the shard packs in the store useless to buy. My friend and I grinded 9 hours for 1 Defense Rate shard as that's what he needed at the time, and guess what? He literally only got ONE right after I went to go do adventures to get the gems you get for them. So 9 hours of farming would have been useless seeing as we had a 40+ win streak going, and that means with your idea above, we would've netted 200+ C4 packs, when we only actually got 70 - 90 or something like that. So, I love the idea, it's great, but it won't happen, sadly. Also, another reason this won't happen is because of the new update coming within a month or so hopefully. It's going to add a new way to get the shards you want without having to have an RNG god on your side.

Edited by Hulky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hulky said:

Yea, that won't happen. I've opened like 120+ C4 shard packs in the last week, and haven't gotten 1 Defense Rate nor a Draining Strikes for the Barbarian... NOT. EVEN. ONE! And if this would have been implemented, I guarantee I would have opened 300+ as I had a 26 win streak or something like that going for me. You have to think, this game is free, they have to keep some things grindy so they can make money somewhere, and making it so you can just get that many shard packs would make the shard packs in the store useless to buy. My friend and I grinded 9 hours for 1 Defense Rate shard as that's what he needed at the time, and guess what? He literally only got ONE right after I went to go do adventures to get the gems you get for them. So 9 hours of farming would have been useless seeing as we had a 40+ win streak going, and that means with your idea above, we would've netted 200+ C4 packs, when we only actually got 70 - 90 or something like that. So, I love the idea, it's great, but it won't happen, sadly. Also, another reason this won't happen is because of the new update coming within a month or so hopefully. It's going to add a new way to get the shards you want without having to have an RNG god on your side.

Did you sacrifice the lambs? Ive been so n so on the rng side each time I sacrifice a lamb. But each time I have to sacrifice one I have to add a addiontal one ontop. Right now im at 57 lambs.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martin Arcainess said:

Did you sacrifice the lambs? Ive been so n so on the rng side each time I sacrifice a lamb. But each time I have to sacrifice one I have to add a addiontal one ontop. Right now im at 57 lambs.....

What? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hulky said:

What? lol

Yeah basicly if want to get a shard you want you need to sacrafice a lamb. The more offten you do this the more lambs you need per ritual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you also need to pray to RNGebus.. i plan on doing some of that today.. im 2 away from a gilded rate and 3 away from Earth Toss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LJMjollnir said:

you also need to pray to RNGebus.. i plan on doing some of that today.. im 2 away from a gilded rate and 3 away from Earth Toss

See? This guy gets it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martin Arcainess said:

See? This guy gets it.

RNGebus heard my prayers i got my 2 Defense Rates and now i have a gilded Rate.. missed out on 1 Earth toss tho.. maybe tomorrow..

 

@Hulky we are not joking sadly.... with some of the shards you are after < 4% drop chance.. its an ass to get...

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye sad but true. 

 

Ive dug a deep pit, tossed some fire logs into it and now were gonna wait for the next update. The update will determine if I throw in this cattle or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...