Sign in to follow this  
Nackedsnake

Mod Re-Roll UI is awful that I lost a 10/10

I spent 40 minutes sitting there to re-roll 260 tokens (which I farmed for a whole week), finally re-rolled a 10/10 Anti-chaos, but because of the awful UI and default "No" for accepting re-roll, and the fatigue for such long time repeated work, I clicked "No" out of habit, thus lost the 10/10 Anti-chaos mod witch worth more than a weeks' work. (I'm on PS4 not sure if it's worsen the situation)

This is beyond frustrating. 

Is there a way to retrieve the lose? I already sent a ticket but got no response.

Man that sucks...i am so sorry.... I totally feel your pain on that one. 

Yeah, that "keep forever clicking on this" way it is setup currently is not ideal. This was bound to happen... Maybe they should add a "are you sure" pop-up on 9 and 10's. 

I'm happy and sad that I'm not the only one to do this.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/159042/qol-request-for-rerolls?scrollTo=1333318#1333318

10/10 shouldn't be rejectable nor should you be able to re-roll it.

It would be nice if we could get an option that lets the game repeatedly re-roll until we get an upgrade and just keep the upgrade.

Clicking 2x270+ times for every 10/10 really wears down my mouse...

i also lost a 10/10 tenacity by my falt hahahah

Sad but true.

Was so focused in the magic number but i got the 10/10 in like 230, so i clicked NO. i have to laugh to not cry hahahah.

And yes, pls trendo, givve us a auto reroll til a better/higher number comes. 

like if u have a 3 mod, it will reroll until u get a 4 or +. 

I have sadly had moments where rerolls have bit me in the ass and I have come to terms with it being my fault and I think you have. 

Honestly though, even I admit the reroll system needs a better interface. It should also definitely be locked once you achieve max setting. I know Path of Exile does this with Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orbs.