Sign in to follow this  
xiao xin

How to kill bastille master easily?

I  used to kill him with bees , now i change my tower build , i have Es tower , pdt, wm ,skyguard,ballista,connon.So how to kill him on temple 6 wave .

I have an LSA setup as a boss kill (2 mods of +orc dmg and +antiboss).  She for me is killed quickly due to those.

@hailminion quote:

@Kambien quote:

I have an LSA setup as a boss kill (2 mods of +orc dmg and +antiboss).  She for me is killed quickly due to those.

Melee can have a better effects if you have an extra melee mod lying around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Bastille categorize as Orc type enemy, but as melee type. 

Correction, my LSA is melee and antiboss. :-)  I double-checked and thought it was still orc.  I don't think bastille is an orc, as you say.  I was mistaking the berserker lady orcs as they are considered orcs.

As we were just talking in another thread about this - Ramster with Lingering Hellfire MOD will bring his shield down. Works like Burning Strikes does. So place one Ramster with Rate and Deadly Strikes on it, then some boss killer defs like LSA nearby...lemonsqueezy. Sell and move the Ramster each wave as the boss spawns elsewhere. 

@hailminion quote:

Are you talking abt Bastille or Draken lord. cuz if Rams can bring down shield of Bastille with Hellfire, I'm getting that MOD rn! 

if we talking abt draken lord, Hellfire alone will bring down the shield? I always thought I have to add a oil to proc the burn. Can you please link the other thread you talking abt? Either way sounds like a good MOD

LOL brain fog...thank you, you are correct. I guess its coffee time... But to Draken, you do not need Oil to make Lingering work on the shield (from my understanding). That MOD alone should take it down. 

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/159296/lingering-hellfire-or-regular-fire-damage-on-ramsters?scrollTo=159296&page=1#159296

Bastille does not attack traps, nodes, or auras - so my DEF for her is to load those up at the spawn point. The key is to kill her as quick as possible. Remember that her shield can activate even if stunned, so don't waste time crowd controlling her - just kill her as quick as possible. DPS support is highly recommended. I'd put like 3 LSA's with a boost aura in a circle near the spawn point (and maybe a FA to deal with any mob units), then run in with a DPS hero and light her up. Don't let her activate that shield! 

Most people use a LSA with Anti-Melee/Miniboss/Orc for this occasion. This is what I have. BM counts as 2 of these 3 and in the event she has Cyber ORcs or Snooki spawning with them, then all 3 apply.

When she spawns and you can hit her, immediately set down a stun skill like Seismic Slam or Ice Needle to pacify her before she sets up her shield. Try not to use anyone with Burning Strikes or DoT mods in the event she shields.

You can also use a Wpn Manu with Shocking Revelation and Water Servos + your own attacks to keep her contained. 

I use Lightning strike aura with Anti-melee,Anti-Miniboss,Controller, if  it's  an headstrong lane i put down a frostbite then good bye lady orc