Gypsybard

Will there be a chance at a new character in the future?

Yea I'm thinking we are all hoping for the same thing but the question is weather it's gonna be a new charactor or dd3. I haven't seen anything to support a new charactor but you never know. I just hope as a last charactor the towers are beastly.

Any ideas for a new charactor let us know or maybe full dd2 vote on what we want for last character.

Online options with link to voter page .

Charactor/gender/type.                         Towers/powers/exc

Or maybe something to rival 

Druid

I doubt it at this stage in the game. Not sure if the team has access to all the necessities to add in a new character model, animations, and more to fit new content in the game. I could very much be wrong as I don't work in DDDK, but I have not seen anything mentioned or suggested since Trendy left the game dev to the community.

4 hours ago, LJMjollnir said:

Well the character board shows a missing Character... i assume there was plans for atleast one more ;)

4 hours ago, HORRIDEARTH said:

Yea I'm thinking we are all hoping for the same thing but the question is weather it's gonna be a new charactor or dd3. I haven't seen anything to support a new charactor but you never know. I just hope as a last charactor the towers are beastly.

Any ideas for a new charactor let us know or maybe full dd2 vote on what we want for last character.

Online options with link to voter page .

Charactor/gender/type.                         Towers/powers/exc

Or maybe something to rival 

Druid

You guys are on the dd1 forums, we don't even have a druid character on this game :p
When you create a character in DD1 there's no board either, so there can't be a missing spot