Gypsybard

Will there be a chance at a new character in the future?

The game has been out for a while and I'm curious if its possible for another character to be added into the game.

Yea I'm thinking we are all hoping for the same thing but the question is weather it's gonna be a new charactor or dd3. I haven't seen anything to support a new charactor but you never know. I just hope as a last charactor the towers are beastly.

Any ideas for a new charactor let us know or maybe full dd2 vote on what we want for last character.

Online options with link to voter page .

Charactor/gender/type.                         Towers/powers/exc

Or maybe something to rival 

Druid

I doubt it at this stage in the game. Not sure if the team has access to all the necessities to add in a new character model, animations, and more to fit new content in the game. I could very much be wrong as I don't work in DDDK, but I have not seen anything mentioned or suggested since Trendy left the game dev to the community.

Well the character board shows a missing Character... i assume there was plans for atleast one more ;)

4 hours ago, LJMjollnir said:

Well the character board shows a missing Character... i assume there was plans for atleast one more ;)

4 hours ago, HORRIDEARTH said:

Yea I'm thinking we are all hoping for the same thing but the question is weather it's gonna be a new charactor or dd3. I haven't seen anything to support a new charactor but you never know. I just hope as a last charactor the towers are beastly.

Any ideas for a new charactor let us know or maybe full dd2 vote on what we want for last character.

Online options with link to voter page .

Charactor/gender/type.                         Towers/powers/exc

Or maybe something to rival 

Druid

You guys are on the dd1 forums, we don't even have a druid character on this game :p
When you create a character in DD1 there's no board either, so there can't be a missing spot

Oh derp ;).. then yeah i highly doubt there is any more chars for DD1 ;).. silly forums i selected DD2 :P