Dragorach

Information Collection Spreadsheet

I've been playing this game for many years now but took a large break between 2012/14 and 2019. Now a friend and I have come back and have been grinding the game. It gets hard sometimes to remember everything that can be or is needed to be done. We have done a decent amount of work on a spreadsheet that would collect the info. Here is the link to that spreadsheet: .https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ehjoec6Z16bTkC20WaLp9o-EJ_HVE46kO4v7rjaFd4/edit?usp=drivesdk. If you have anything to add please tell us. We are still working on Map Setups as well as Links to Guides and wiki pages and the such. Most of our info comes off the fandom wiki or from forum posts. Feel free to comment directly on the spreadsheet if something in particular needs to be changed or is amiss. Hopefully this spreadsheet will help people organize their goals better. (Also hopefully the color co-ordination is satisfactory and makes sense)

Edited by Dragorach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

oh wow thats alot of work, looks great newer players would love this instead of going to the wiki all the time :D

• Like 1

I recently just finished the Costumes tab. So it now also includes pictures of every skin for every character in the game.

You have to clear all three CR maps to get the achievement, so if you join someone else's game and clear CR3, you'll still have to do the first two to unlock it. 

Nguzo Saba is from the Winter Wonderland achievement, Eight Days from Winter Wonderland Nightmare achievement, and Ho Ho Ho from the Silent Night achievement.

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, Plane said:

You have to clear all three CR maps to get the achievement, so if you join someone else's game and clear CR3, you'll still have to do the first two to unlock it. 

Nguzo Saba is from the Winter Wonderland achievement, Eight Days from Winter Wonderland Nightmare achievement, and Ho Ho Ho from the Silent Night achievement.

Okay thanks! I wrote CR like that because I assumed people would beat the other two anyway, but it makes more sense written out. I'm not sure what you mean by how to get Nguzo Saba though...

I really like what you guys have done.  I look forward to the weapons tab being finished.  :)

• Thanks 1

Looks great so far! Awesome to see community work. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dragorach said:

Okay thanks! I wrote CR like that because I assumed people would beat the other two anyway, but it makes more sense written out. I'm not sure what you mean by how to get Nguzo Saba though...

It's simple.  Nguzo Saba is a crystal core, and every crystal core is linked to an achievement.  When you get that achievement, you unlock the crystal core.

Nguzo Saba is listed as unknown in your sheet, and the other two cores are missing from your sheet, so I mentioned them too.

On 3/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, russman said:

I really like what you guys have done.  I look forward to the weapons tab being finished.  :)

Sorry to say this but its somewhat low on the priorities list.