Sign in to follow this  
Hulky

Mass select multiple items in inventory.

Before posting this thread, I searched this forum to see if this was an already covered/fixed topic, and to my surprise, there's only 2 posts (that I see) that have talked about this issue, and they were in 2017, and still isn't an option. Is this something to be added or is it already in the game, and I'm just blindly overlooking it? Oh, and when I press down the shift key it put numbers next to my items. What does that mean? Thanks!

regards,
Hulky!

@Hulky quote:

Before posting this thread, I searched this forum to see if this was an already covered/fixed topic, and to my surprise, there's only 2 posts (that I see) that have talked about this issue, and they were in 2017, and still isn't an option. Is this something to be added or is it already in the game, and I'm just blindly overlooking it? Oh, and when I press down the shift key it put numbers next to my items. What does that mean? Thanks!

regards,
Hulky!

Number corresponds to the highest level mod on that item.  Makes it easy to quickly delete items after awhile.  

When you say mass select, what are you after?  There's already an option to sell everything, unlocked, in a bag at one time.  Are you wanting to select and move items from one bag to another?  If so, I agree that it would be beneficial.  Not real sure how feasible it is for console players (like me), as the controls are a bit more restrictive.

I mean this; Hold ctrl + click, and select all items to be moved, locked, sold, etc. instead of doing it 1 by 1.

@jaden198 quote:

Understood.  Would be a welcome addition, but damn near impossible on console

Not necessarily; just have a mode you can toggle into where you highlight the items you want to move and after selecting them all, choose another bag to move those items to. The highlighting could be done one at a time (with 'A' and 'X') and in the same manner as 'Shift + Click' where you highlight one item and go across a few items/rows/columns to highlight another item to mass highlight items. The 'Shift + Click' action could let you set a range for as long as you held in a button.

I'm all in favor of adding a transfer system like this. It would save a good deal of time when managing my inventory every time I'm moving shards around. Currently, I don't even bother keeping my bags tidy (save for a couple) for the very reason why this thread exists. If the idea does get passed, I feel there should be a 'Shift + Click' option available in addition to 'Ctrl + Click' as the former enables one to highlight faster given most circumstances.

PC has transfer all.. it doesnt transfer locked items.. so you can move things around like that.. as for mass selling.. lock works again.. its a pain to lock unlock things all the time but its effectively what you are asking for but in reverse...

On 2/13/2019 at 5:38 PM, LJMjollnir said:

PC has transfer all.. it doesnt transfer locked items.. so you can move things around like that.. as for mass selling.. lock works again.. its a pain to lock unlock things all the time but its effectively what you are asking for but in reverse...

How do you transfer all on PC? I never noticed it after all those hours in the game ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LJMjollnir said:

I have drawn arrows to them ;)

Wow. Darn.

Thanks