[WTA] Ult++ Mischief Maker [ENDED]

QluQ25E.jpg

Image's link: https://imgur.com/QluQ25E

IC: https://imgur.com/IL2x1JR

Winner: RagnakPL - 6cv

End date: february 15th

I accept coals, cubes, diamonds (5/10/15) and events.

The radius sucks, so I'll understand lack of interest.

so you are still playing this game after saying you were 100% quitting many times(and yet continued to post on forums). You didn't trade the items from the last 2 auctions you held, in which people bid well over double the items worth. Why would anyone trust you to actually go through with a trade after that?? 

"Thank you to everyone who has bid, but I'll close the auction now for lack of interest and sell this item for the tavernkeep"    

At least you are a meme now

@ubermench quote:

so you are still playing this game after saying you were 100% quitting many times(and yet continued to post on forums). You didn't trade the items from the last 2 auctions you held, in which people bid well over double the items worth. Why would anyone trust you to actually go through with a trade after that?? 

"Thank you to everyone who has bid, but I'll close the auction now for lack of interest and sell this item for the tavernkeep"    

At least you are a meme now

I didn't trade the items because the offers didn't satisfy me ("I reserve the right to cancel/decline the auction, should the offer not be satisfying").

I'm a true solo player, those were the best items of my life in the game.

"People bid well over double the items worth"? I don't have to agree with your opinion.

Ok, I was wrong to say that I would never play again, I didn't expect that there would be some free time during college.

Ppl have the right not to trust me and I accept to pay for my mistakes.

This mm is different from my most valuable ones self farmed ult++ gear (VERY special to me, I don't have a collection of event items and i'm not well-connected), so the highest bidder takes.

Sorry if I didn't accept Ubermench's "charity".

I offer Traven keep service, so you can vendor the item on me squire_small.png

(thats worth like 20cv atleast, my time is precious)