Sign in to follow this  
gotrunks712

The main thing keeping me from plaing DD2 right now...

I spend more time managing inventory space than actually playing.  I can't just jump in right now and go play a few maps, because I have max bags and literally only a few slots left.  Something needs to be done about shard stacking or shard inventory in general to resolve a lot of these issues.  I find myself looking at DD2 and passing it by because I don't want to sift through tons of bags just to clear space for new items.

@gotrunks712 quote:

I spend more time managing inventory space than actually playing.  I can't just jump in right now and go play a few maps, because I have max bags and literally only a few slots left.  Something needs to be done about shard stacking or shard inventory in general to resolve a lot of these issues.  I find myself looking at DD2 and passing it by because I don't want to sift through tons of bags just to clear space for new items.

same but i just try to delete shards i dont plan to use saves me some space but not enought tbh especially when you want guilded shards to prevent reset pain in the butt because you going to have to delete something.

I don't think it's that big an issue, but I agree that inventory management and shard storing could be improved on.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

We'll see what happens in the next update as I think it brings a big chunk of QOL changes.

Hopefully that includes inventory.  And for everyone, not just those who pay.

Well, based on the most recent blog post.  The problem is going to get worse, not better.  They are adding more weapons and shards to take up inventory space before resolving the issue of inventory.

Oh yes please more shards would be nice. My barbarian has 6 slots and out of all the weapon shards most either drench or stun, I think at one point he has 4 equipped that had some form of drench. 

Plus most the fancy attack shards all seem to scale off ability power which is not good for my HD/HH build.