Sign in to follow this  
kingdiamond

whats the best dps atm

What do you mean? Which Hero? Which weapon? Which Gear? Which Shards? Which MODs? Pure DPS amount? There is a lot to take into consideration. Plus - best is subjective, so it depends on your play style on what you want them for. 

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Aside from the typical response above, the easy answer is Monk has most consistent massive DPS.

Ah, but the post was not for the "highest" DPS amount, but best. I would then argue that Barb was by far the best as his tankiness makes up for any shortcomings in damage spikes. He can heal, avoid Assassins naturally, and gets a double set of weapons and MODs to add to his layout. Then you can build more than one of him to target mobs vs. minibosses (Roller Slayer!). With 6 MODs you can get piecing projectiles and AOE as part of his layouts. 

Personally i like Gunwitch more myself, but she is a glass cannon too easily bullied by assassins, and her book drop has been nerfed beyond recognition on multiplayer. 

The best Department of Public Safety is probably in Vermont :thinking:

I prefer HD for continuous dmg. AP monk can have a nice chi blast against high rollers though. I prefer him over Barb because of his dual long range and melee capability over Barb's melee-only and seems to decimate minibosses faster (to me at least).

@kingdiamond quote:

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Aside from the typical response above, the easy answer is Monk has most consistent massive DPS.

and a ap mon or hp monk ? tnx you