Sign in to follow this  
acro

Set Bonuses

Hello,

I was a devoted DD1 player and I liked idea of % increase of stat bonuses when whole set of pristine or etc was weared.

In DD2 sometime I play, sometime I took breaks. 

However;

I really want to see a set bonus system in the game. I remember there was some as of now's shard power (beacon of storm shard was a set power).

I really like to see a % increase of gear stats when weared as full set. Now sets are defined by its substat, although you can see their difference by its colour and shape (blue, pristine, some worn metal etc.)

I believe implantion of set bonuses like giving extra skills and would cause problems for DD2 in long run.

This I wouldn't mind, though most people play with Legendary gear as it's easy to get so the extra stat bonus you get would be another good reason to get Legndary. 

I was just thinking about this same topic the other day. We have so many unique weapons in the game, but gear is mostly...meh. I would love to see some unique named gear, with unique flair attributes, and even unique mods, that you can unlock/find/farm. And then - make sets of them for % bonuses like the DD1 days. It added a level to armor collecting fun in DD1 that i think DD2 could use some more of. 

I would like to agree. Early DD2 had that one "set" as you mentioned that just came and went...well, is now a shard or two. Equipment sets would make finding gear more exciting and could open up even more possibilities with builds.

I would love this to be honest. It would make the game a bit more grindy aswell and that's what i love about it!