Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Hotfix 4.3.4

Greetings Defenders,

Today we pushed out Hotfix 4.3.4 on all platforms! This hotfix came with a few bug fixes and also the addition of a grid burning new costume for the Lavamancer. Let’s get into it!

New Skin

bNhzmmTjglliYfwBEyVhBniYCYn8FwiuUHcCu-of

The Cybermancer is burning up the mainframes of Sky City. He’s now available to help crush the hordes you encounter with cybernetic precision!

Bug Fixes

• The Kick Button is back! Fixed a visual issue where it wasn’t appearing on the menus (was secretly there, just hiding).

• Fixed an issue with Destruction and Destructive Pylon applying twice for Boost Aura’s Defense Power bonus.

• Fixed an issue on PS4 and Xbox One regarding item duplication.

Social Defenders

To get reliable updates on what’s to come, be sure to check out our social platforms for the latest juiciest beans to be spilled:

Stay tuned for more info!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

there was item duping on xbox?? danggg i missed out duping my reroll tokens

Thanks for update.

On Floor 91 wave 5 of 5 1st reset game freezes at siphon Site d.

european ps4 high-end wifi. 

Map has just finished loading and by jumping it git a freeze. 

6GB really? kidding, gg

Edit: nvm, first game, first wave, freeze. (Ps4 standard edition - chaos 6 gates of dragonfal, WMF - LSA - PDT)

This is strange ... usually new skins come with Updates ...

Emoji_Monk.png

This is an underhand method of letting us know, the next Update is in a stall ... but i don't mind ... i know developing a concept takes time and effort since i work with concepts daily, plus from time to time i have to overcome hurdles if i want to create awesome content ... so ... we (Defenders) want you (Trendy) to know ... Take your time to make this game the best Tower Defence game,  because at the end of the day, we will be here, waiting.

Emoji_Ogre.png

btw ...  that Lavamancer looks Cyber-Cool, great adition ... i'm already Hyped for what's to come.

The Kick Button is back! Fixed a visual issue where it wasn’t appearing on the menus (was secretly there, just hiding).

Time to kick people again,missed that  button hehe

@Fixed an issue with Destruction and Destructive Pylon applying twice for Boost Aura’s Defense Power bonus.@

Why did you break power pylon from dummy stacking with destruction on boost aura then? That should work.

Can you fix destruction on boost aura stacking with power pylon on target dummy - same setup gives 1.15m dps instead of 1.3m (like 12-13% less now)

Wow, you have completely broken boost aura - 2.92m dps now on lsa instead of 3.6m (23% less dps) when you equip mass destruction destruction on boost aura - would you be so kind to repair your fault? Since there is no descrutive pylon youv typed in patch info in that setup at all. That bug completely breaks any efforts to continue playing that game atm, shall wait when you fix your bug.

@itsnickstime quote:

Can you fix destruction on boost aura stacking with power pylon on target dummy - same setup gives 1.15m dps instead of 1.3m (like 12-13% less now)

It might be due to the fix.

@LAWLTA quote:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Destruction and Destructive Pylon applying twice for Boost Aura’s Defense Power bonus.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@itsnickstime quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

Bug Fixes

Yes, but as i told - i have no destructive pylon in my setup.

@itsnickstime quote:

This bug applied to any Destruction, Mass Destruction or Destructive Pylon being used alone or in combination with other Destruction shards that affected the Boost Aura. This fix stopped all of these shards from doing the same thing even if only one, two or all three were being used.

How do I get the sword arm on the new skin? Got it on day one and thought it would be legendary cosmetic but it wasnt.. am I missing something?

@itsnickstime quote:

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@itsnickstime quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

Bug Fixes

But i dont use anything from that with another destruction, i do use destruction + m destruction + vamp on boost aura with power pylon on target dummy = no other sources of destruction here. So - can anyone fix that bug, that nerfed my setup unintentionally (as told in patch notes, hence it should fix destructive pylon with destruction bug that i dont have) and nerfing my setup unintentionally by 24% like gilded power pylon. No point in playing atm.

@itsnickstime quote:

But i dont use anything from that with another destruction, i do use destruction + m destruction + vamp on boost aura with power pylon on target dummy = no other sources of destruction here. So - can anyone fix that bug, that nerfed my setup unintentionally (as told in patch notes, hence it should fix destructive pylon with destruction bug that i dont have) and nerfing my setup unintentionally by 24% like gilded power pylon. No point in playing atm.

As I have explained, it does not matter if you were not using Destructive Pylon. The Destruction shard was applying its defense power increase twice on the Boost Aura. The Destructive Pylon was also applying it bonus twice to Boost Aura. Using any of those together OR ALONE in your setup was giving you a bonus you were not supposed to be getting.

Fixed? When?

Testing Sand Vipers by boost with EV+monk and got a negative effect, no boost, without boost, the tower deals more damage.

@emilian quote:

This is strange ... usually new skins come with Updates ...

Emoji_Monk.png

This is an underhand method of letting us know, the next Update is in a stall ... but i don't mind ... i know developing a concept takes time and effort since i work with concepts daily, plus from time to time i have to overcome hurdles if i want to create awesome content ... so ... we (Defenders) want you (Trendy) to know ... Take your time to make this game the best Tower Defence game,  because at the end of the day, we will be here, waiting.

Emoji_Ogre.png

btw ...  that Lavamancer looks Cyber-Cool, great adition ... i'm already Hyped for what's to come.

Well this isn't really the first time this has happened. For example patch 4.1 brings in the Shark Flair set, Nibbles and Back Lit flairs too. And around 2015, the Thanksgiving hotfix brings in the Scarecrow apprentice too.

Still yeah, I'm definitely waiting too!

@GoCoo9606 quote:

How do I get the sword arm on the new skin? Got it on day one and thought it would be legendary cosmetic but it wasnt.. am I missing something?

Just put an Ember Blade as his weapon and voila! You got the sword arm! :)