Sign in to follow this  
Paloverde zfogshooterz

Von Grotesque, Undead Destroyer.

Was just messing with some Pirate M.O.D.S (Grave Infection, Banjaxed, and Walk the Plank), coupled with Terra Blade's Terra Wisp and The Last Word's Captain Fury. And some other gear M.O.D.S (I'm not even done with that yet) for my Hero Dmg Barb and boy! - - - 

aQWpRBf.png

9U3gYTq.png

I can take on a Chaos 7 double lane?!! I HAVE NEVER FELT SUCH POWER!!!!!!

Banjaxed and Grave and great mods. I have yet to play with Plank myself yet. 

Grave works great when mixed with Firefrost Remnants. Gives you a lot of mob control power. Even better to add the shard with that homing ball of lightning so that it procs constantly beyond your reach.  

How did Plank work for you? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Banjaxed and Grave and great mods. I have yet to play with Plank myself yet. 

Grave works great when mixed with Firefrost Remnants. Gives you a lot of mob control power. Even better to add the shard with that homing ball of lightning so that it procs constantly beyond your reach.  

How did Plank work for you? 

Yeah, I did add that with the balls of lightning too. Darn useful indeed!

I'm not sure whether this as substantial as frostfire but the planks will lift enemies up and when they came crashing down, they deal good  AoE dmg to others so..that should count as something! Was just trying to do a fully pirate theme barb and it actually exceeded my expectations! My last M.O.D.S spot is saved for Turn the Tides once I find that. I usually use siphon stance and I'm also already using life leech shard so this should be interesting as that mods seems to take regenerated health and deals AoE damage :o

I definitely would want to try a drakenfrost theme dps hero soon!