Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

when does the carnival come back?

the carnival comes once a year right? when will it come back? the carnival was fun, especially spinning the prize wheel

Once a year? I think that is wishful thinking. There has only been one carnival and I´ve been here since early access. Could be cool though to have it back, to me it just seems there is not enough people working on DD2 to keep stuff like that alive. 

I hope I don´t step on any Trendy toes by saying that, it´s just the feeling I have, and maybe others feel like that as well. Trendy have always been open about how small a team they are, and it doesn´t seem like they have grown in size over the years...

@MaJean quote:

Once a year? I think that is wishful thinking. There has only been one carnival and I´ve been here since early access. Could be cool though to have it back, to me it just seems there is not enough people working on DD2 to keep stuff like that alive. 

I hope I don´t step on any Trendy toes by saying that, it´s just the feeling I have, and maybe others feel like that as well. Trendy have always been open about how small a team they are, and it doesn´t seem like they have grown in size over the years...

Even if the event isnt returning, i would like to have the map permanent available

I definitely wish for the Carnival to return, I have missed that event too. (Joined the game during the Terraria Crossover). Based on the Trailer, it looks awesome. Will always be wearing the Dragonfall Carnival Costumes!

If you look carefully at the Wild West map images at this thread, particularly at the first image, you can see carnival tents. Maybe that map and the carnival may be at the same region? That sure is something!