Sign in to follow this  
SELL SW0RD

Uses for sand viper

Hello, all. I’m interested in making use of sand vipers. I’ve given them a fair shot with def rate, destruction, and deadly strikes.  I’ve also tried subbing in split vipers.  Thus far, it still seems like a subpar defense. 

Are any of you getting good results out of this tower? If so, how?

Can the sand vipers be viable as an anti-flier defense?  Can I spec them for minibosses to own wave 6 of Onslaught?  Split vipers or no? Is their poison mod as bad as I think it is?

Thanks for input!

Paired with Coils, and the mod that lets you drop many coils, then add the shard that gives bonus damage when attacked by both - and you can have some fun with a whole map of coils and vipers! I have not found the poison to be much help unless combating cont. burn. For even more fun, i have 2 Mystics myself, and put water on coils, then shock on one viper with splt, to add some stun combos. 

I can't speak to serious onsl climbing with that setup, but they can be useful and fun. Good enough to run c7 at least. Just my 2 cents...

i was using them as an anti- miniboss for omega waves since when its single target the damage ramps up pretty well! plus you only need 1 per lane which gives you a lot of DU to try to CC the bosses.