Sign in to follow this  
Zombina

Tidal Wave Mod drop location ?

Hllo,does anyone know where I can find this mod please?

I've been farming a lot of maps and I still can't find it . can anyone please help me ? would be awsome thanks

@Zombina quote:

I've been farming a lot of maps and I still can't find it . can anyone please help me ? would be awsome thanks

according to this resource i use, it says it can drop after floor 80 of onsl

@Zombina quote:

this is where i go to find out info on mods https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1woZ-Fly4qiPrk8dKlKw_tsfIl6Zb8huMphMpVKGI7ds/htmlview#

@super_slayan quote:

@Zombina quote:

this is where i go to find out info on mods https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1woZ-Fly4qiPrk8dKlKw_tsfIl6Zb8huMphMpVKGI7ds/htmlview#

thanks a lot that's really helpful :)

@super_slayan quote:

@Zombina quote:

according to this resource i use, it says it can drop after floor 80 of onsl

That's the minimum floor number for the old onslaught floor system.  It's more like floor 30 now.  That said, these mods are incredibly rare.  Not quite as rare as c8 amps, though.

This is funny, cause every one of these I’ve gotten I just randomly sell to the AI when I see people trying to sell them for like 5 mil a pop. Don’t know why it’s so rare. It’s like 2 mil damage 🙃

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Makes the Monk heroic wave do aoe damage in a small area around him. Not really worth it considering the other MODS that are on weapons.

Thanks! Wondering what all the talk was about and if i was missing something good. Never see that 1 for sale in player shops. 

The drop chance of it seems truly awful thus why there are not many about. I'm taking a little break from DD2 atm but I had less than 10 of these mods drop in 46 resets compared to the 20-30 ish c8 amps that I had in the same timeframe. It used to be a pretty decent mod to have on the weapon until the emergence of the pirate/drakenfrost mods.