Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

Plain motes 8 Million per stack??

Comon Trendy pls do something about this. 

Mafia thug pricing makes it so just the wealthiest can afford needed materials. I´m not doing C3 for hours on end, I´ve got better things to do with my life! 

We need a vendor that  can exchange materials, like exchanging pristine motes for plain motes for instance.

M.

I had a thread up that people liked the idea of, unfortunately I dont think its going to get enough attention to matter much.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/159080/material-acquisition-the-destruction-of-the-early-game?scrollTo=159080&page=2#159080

Maybe one day we will see a different material system.

What about 5% more crafting mats per reset?

@Exglint quote:

I had a thread up that people liked the idea of, unfortunately I dont think its going to get enough attention to matter much.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/159080/material-acquisition-the-destruction-of-the-early-game?scrollTo=159080&page=2#159080

Pristine motes converted to plain motes/shiny motes absolutely.

@BeerGoggles quote:
@Exglint quote:

What about 5% more crafting mats per reset?

The gold bonus on Ancient power is literally broken atm, not like broken OP or broken worthless but straight up broken, bugged, in need of fixing. On top of that it has no end, Idk about you but I dont want to see anyone making 300 pristine motes per map, pushing them even more into worthlessness.

With mods we saw prices growing ever higher slowly creeping by the day until reroll tokens and their guarantee roll. This guarantee coupled with a static price per token made a ceiling on the price of mods, nothing could ever be more expensive then a stack of 286 tokens, which solidifies mod prices. 

With a uncontrolled bonus to mats on AP you would see the opposite, eventually the consumption rate would not keep up with the supply and Trendy would have to do something to eat away at the stashes of mats we had. This basically includes raising prices of upgrades, advancements, etc to use more mats to control the income.

To beat both these problems my thread included a generic currency that has a cap and would force a standard price on mats. They could never be worth more or less than the MC is worth and MC could not be hoarded creating a limit on how much it would be worth. You could hoard the mats by spending your MC thereby flooding the market but since there is a cap on MC the seller will want what the MC amount was worth and buyer will not pay more than the MC amount was worth. This helps prevent inflation and deflation just like reroll tokens did for mods.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

10 Pristines motes for 1 Plain mote.

How does it make sense to do 10 c7 motes to a lower currency? Like 3:1 would be more than fair. Or even give 3 plain motes for every pristine. Pristine motes should be worth more than low tier motes. There is no reason I should be able to buy a stack of 99x pristine for 500k then turn around and pay 4 million for a stack of plain motes...