Sign in to follow this  
harry4550

[Giveaway] alpha BETA gamma

BED64B4D2749AF137BA2F896D9E9559DA8069B4A8B59227F48892034893B99AEDB174190F0723323

Hello, I would like to say i really enjoyed both maps i thought there where both challenging, especially The emerald City mate me an my friend spend hours trying to figure out a build and we only played on medium, however there are a few bugs on this map the first being that the wyverns on the the middle crystal got stuck in the walls and floor, in addition to this, some of the object are not solid the building in font of you as you spawn for example and the building nearest the right crystal you can actually build towers inside of. 

Flames of rebirth, the mobs get stuck in the spawn but overall it was a fun map. 

my steam link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/WowieGaming 

Thank you for updating the game :) 

Hi, recently i had this problem : http://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/159193/see-comment?scrollTo=1334323#1334323

So, i have can't participe this week end.

So, could i do it this week end instead (i can't before during the week) please to get those items ?

(sorry if it is not clear, i'm french)

The game has already been updated. You guys can't participate in the beta giveaway anymore

Yes but i couldn't participate because i had a problem because my game was in french. 

It's not my fault if the update had a problem in french.

@SerpaCooper quote:

Yes but i couldn't participate because i had a problem because my game was in french. 

It's not my fault if the update had a problem in french.

But it ended a week ago, not 2 days ago when the patch went live and you said you had a problem. You didn't test it in the beta, because if you did you would have messaged one of the hosts.

Other people had that problem and messaged us during the 4 days we were accepting entries and they managed to play after asking for help