Sign in to follow this  
werox3

Where is trendy?

Just wondering what is going on since it has been a month of no posts or streams from what i can find at least anyone have an idea or did they say something before the holidays?

A few Hot fixes have been released, they have been sending out a few Tweets, and they have been doing Trendy Friday Fun streams on Twitch. Lawlta has posted a few times on the forum as well. So they are around, but no big news has been sent out in a while. 

On the last Twitch stream that i watched later on replay, they mentioned the next update would be "player-focused" and not new game content per se. Not much detail beyond that or a release date yet. 

Hopefully that means some QoL changes we have been wanting. Shard stacking? A boy can dream...

They said that they will bring 

survival mode

new maps

new bosses

new chaos tiers

better pets

more c8 ampules

no c8 gear reset

more defense rate and destruction shards

after the holidays :))))) 

@ColobelSpike82 quote:

survival mode

more c8 ampules

no c8 gear reset

Wat. Where?

@LAWLTA quote:

@ColobelSpike82 quote:

survival mode

more c8 ampules

no c8 gear reset

Wat. Where?

so better pets

new maps

new bosses

new chaos tiers

confirmed??

@super_slayan quote:

so better pets

new maps

new bosses

new chaos tiers

confirmed??

Those have always been potential long term goals, nothing concrete. The other things though, we've mentioned investigating, but not making specific changes.

@werox3 quote:

Just wondering what is going on since it has been a month of no posts or streams from what i can find at least anyone have an idea or did they say something before the holidays?

i know what they are doing ...  Devs are working on super COOL Updates and ... Polishing the next Hero ... and making a surprize on AP reset changes ...

Emoji_Monk.png

Spoiler alert: ... "maybe we can reset Mastery stars instead of AP" ... maybe ...

@LAWLTA quote:

Those have always been potential long term goals, nothing concrete. The other things though, we've mentioned investigating, but not making specific changes.

I know this question of mine isnt what everyone wants or cares about, but it would be nice to have some kind of info, even if it's a big fat no, but ....

Do you have any info on when you guys might bring out the remaining 2 alt gender heros? Countess and the Hunter(especially Countess ^^)

I've been waiting for them for a long time and it's been to a point now where i dont even know if you guys even still wanna do it or you just dropped it entirely or, idk anything. Be nice to have some kind of info on that regard. See if i can have some hope or have to make due with the heroes we got.

@Jojozityjo quote:

I know this question of mine isnt what everyone wants or cares about, but it would be nice to have some kind of info, even if it's a big fat no, but ....

Do you have any info on when you guys might bring out the remaining 2 alt gender heros? Countess and the Hunter(especially Countess ^^)

I've been waiting for them for a long time and it's been to a point now where i dont even know if you guys even still wanna do it or you just dropped it entirely or, idk anything. Be nice to have some kind of info on that regard. See if i can have some hope or have to make due with the heroes we got.

YES!!!!

While we are wishing for things, can Countess have the Bouncer Blockade? Love to see that come back. And Hunter have Gas Traps? #DD1LOVE

@Jojozityjo quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

I would love to see a female knight

@Jojozityjo quote:

@LAWLTA quote:

Definitely hope they are coming! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a hunter/ranger costume of this - 

*I need a reason to use this bow*

Related image

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:
@Lagmonster quote:

Reset mastery haha uhm yeah not for me thx. To go through that again ? Nope no thank you

Agreed. Replayability or not, I'm happy to be done with that gamemode. The only reason to go through that again for me would be have some super sick flair or no bueno.

Yeah, i have to admit that going through that again does not sound fun, and may cause me have nightmares...but what if...what if you get a second set of hyper shards???? I know for most in the reset loop that probably holds little appeal since HS normally don't get used while in the loop due to extreme costs...but for those of us that do have them fully upgraded...that would be tempting. Just for MD and VS alone. And...keep it going, what if HS stack? Or could be gilded (with WAAAAY less than 10)? That could be just the carrot to get me to play Mastery again. Even better - new rules on every stage when you go through it a second time. Kind of like the secret 2nd Zelda quest on the original NES. If we all type "LINK" in, and do UUDDLRLRBA, can get a secret Mastery Mode????  Jester_Forum_icon2.png

@Jaws_420 quote:

Yeah, i have to admit that going through that again does not sound fun, and may cause me have nightmares...but what if...what if you get a second set of hyper shards???? I know for most in the reset loop that probably holds little appeal since HS normally don't get used while in the loop due to extreme costs...but for those of us that do have them fully upgraded...that would be tempting. Just for MD and VS alone. And...keep it going, what if HS stack? Or could be gilded (with WAAAAY less than 10)? That could be just the carrot to get me to play Mastery again. Even better - new rules on every stage when you go through it a second time. Kind of like the secret 2nd Zelda quest on the original NES. If we all type "LINK" in, and do UUDDLRLRBA, can get a secret Mastery Mode????  Jester_Forum_icon2.png

Still not really enthusiastic about a full Mastery reset but......

What if there's a new tier for all this? You'll have to hit 735 to unlock it. And once you've completed the new tier (and getting the rewards), you can reset that tier with completely new rules (not the old ones) and once you beaten it, reset it again. Reward order could be the same as the past seven tiers (I.e. Reset 1 = Mass Destruction and Reset 2 = Vicious Strikes and so on. With the reward pool being back on reset 8. And by hitting certain milestones, you get some ultra uber flairs.

Just an idea, I'm pretty much happy with Mastery just being an achievement mode though.

@super_slayan quote:

how about something that’s more doable for us noobs and not just the super hardcore players?

Well so far the noobs have Campaign, Adventures, Expeditions, Incursions, Mastery, Onslaught 1-150 and AP. What else do you want?

@Exglint quote:

@super_slayan quote:

how about something that’s more doable for us noobs and not just the super hardcore players?

Well so far the noobs have Campaign, Adventures, Expeditions, Incursions, Mastery, Onslaught 1-150 and AP. What else do you want?

Mastery and Onslaught are for the hardcore players

Guys, let me remind 2 things: Emoji_Monk.png

• Mastery is EASY now, after we got MODS, mastery got A LOT easier, so Jaws, Paloverde ... you will NEVER go through the Original Mastery ... don't worry ... we had that privilege only once ... now it will be just farming normal maps like Expedition.
  • YES the whole point of resetting Mastery is to get another Hypershard set ... as Devs said in December Devlog "we MIGHT add a feature to reset Mastery so you can have more than 1 Mass Destr"