Sign in to follow this  
KillerBee

Manage inventory while farming

Would it be possible to make it so we can manage our inventory and sell items while farming a wave? And maybe just lock the equiped items, so we cannot swap/change what we are wearing? The main reason is we get so much junk while farming and all I want to do is check if a high mod roll has dropped. Doing it between waves takes time and makes teammates wait, while doing it during a wave when no action is needed is efficient and makes space for more junk to pick up.

Or another option would be ofcourse to set auto pick-up filters for mod levels, e.g. only auto pick up equipment/relics if it has a mod of level 8 or higher. 

@KillerBee quote:

Would it be possible to make it so we can manage our inventory and sell items while farming a wave? And maybe just lock the equiped items, so we cannot swap/change what we are wearing? The main reason is we get so much junk while farming and all I want to do is check if a high mod roll has dropped. Doing it between waves takes time and makes teammates wait, while doing it during a wave when no action is needed is efficient and makes space for more junk to pick up.

Or another option would be ofcourse to set auto pick-up filters for mod levels, e.g. only auto pick up equipment/relics if it has a mod of level 8 or higher. 

Trendy has way to much on their plate that they need to fix, it would be a nice change but with the lackluster state of the game i doubt it will be added anytime soon