Sign in to follow this  
Paloverde zfogshooterz

What's the next adventure now? (Nothing to do with the Adventure gamemode)

I know did say that I might do a recap of DD2 of the past two years, but I felt, it's not time yet as there are things that isn't resolved yet. So I'm instead going to do on "What the next update of DD2 could be?" Where could we be going?

Was checking Art-station and also remembering stuffs from previous dev logs, I found In fact two locations - 

Barbarian Themed map 

jesus-diaz-highres-screenshot-00037.jpg?

jesus-diaz-509894dd0026a88f2d5e65eeb6f68

jesus-diaz-highres-screenshot-00039.jpg?

And since the maps that has been teased in Dev logs has been arriving (Plunderer's Paradise and Drakenfrost Keep).....Could this be next too?

Western Themed Map

4ky82gd.jpg

2Y00IXz.jpg

oNEDKtP.jpg

nmH66tO.jpg

Would be darn excited to play on these maps! Both of them seems to be at night which is even cooler!

I saw that western one in a past thread and was so sad we don't currently have it. i never saw that Barb one though. Looks amazing!!!! Great pics. Here is hoping these are not dead, but just "coming soon"... 

• Like 1

On their Twitter page they asked us why isn’t there any alligator enemies. It would be cool to get more enemies in the game. 

• Like 1

@Jaws_420 quote:

I saw that western one in a past thread and was so sad we don't currently have it. i never saw that Barb one though. Looks amazing!!!! Great pics. Here is hoping these are not dead, but just "coming soon"... 

If you notice carefully in the Barbarian's Wrath Trailer. Before he's being showcased in Crumbled Bulwark, the animation shows him duking out with the enemies at that barbarian map location!

Plunderer's Paradise, Drakenfrost Keep, the Western maps and the Barbarian maps are stuffs that's been teased on previous dev logs. And now we have Plunderer's Paradise and Drakenfrost Keep!

There's definitely great chance here! :)

@Kambien quote:

I would love both of those maps!  And Man and Machine hero.

Oh yeah! I'm definitely still waiting for that dope hero too!

• Like 1