Sign in to follow this  
Acenf

something wrong with geode and bee's

bees initally hit the geode because i can get shock to proc once then after that bees basically just leave it alone

bees have -mass destruction ,destruction, defence rate- anti mele, mele boom, water servo

only other tower to hit geode and proc shock is

pdt - explosive poison, destruction, vicious strikes- pierce, defence rate servo, lightning damage servo

its just odd on a long lane to see nothing but geodes some die if hit with enough mele-booms but most make it through

@Acenf quote:

bees initally hit the geode because i can get shock to proc once then after that bees basically just leave it alone

bees have -mass destruction ,destruction, defence rate- anti mele, mele boom, water servo

pdt - explosive poison, destruction, vicious strikes- pierce, defence rate servo, lightning damage servo

its just odd on a long lane to see nothing but geodes some die if hit with enough mele-booms but most make it through

Hm... can’t say I have seen this behavior. What platform are you playing on?

Hi Acenf, that is a usual behavior since Pirates Update  ... also on most maps Dreadbones is not attacked by bees ... or they attack for 1-2 seconds than leave it ... Hornets are still bugged.

Emoji_Monk.png

@Acenf quote:

Just noticed the same today with the Bees on a Pirate map (playing on xbox)

@emilian quote:

Hi Acenf, that is a usual behavior since Pirates Update  ... also on most maps Dreadbones is not attacked by bees ... or they attack for 1-2 seconds than leave it ... Hornets are still bugged.

Emoji_Monk.png

So its only me… sometimes they just ignore him

dosent happen on all maps just a few

def happens on the pirate island at the lowest part on the sand side the reeeeeeeeeeeeally long strait that then goes upto the ship. dosent join any other lane

i'll keep an eye out