Sign in to follow this  
Baran2

shards

pls make shards stackable..

there is nothing more to say

i have all bags+ full vault but its just all for shards.. maybe only the blue shards 

@Baran2 quote:

pls make shards stackable..

there is nothing more to say

i have all bags+ full vault but its just all for shards.. maybe only the blue shards 

#ShardVault

Yes please. 

Or..i would love to be able to gild each shard, one at a time, and then only get the bonus once 10 are added. That or a range of benefits that get better as each shard is added. 

i heard from discord, its not easy to wirte commands.. but u can make like this: upgraded shards are not stackble and 0/xx shards are stackable..

and if they are stacked, its not allowed to upgrarde or equip them. and if u want to gild them, u need to replace the 11 mods in each slot

It is probably not a technical issue that can't be solved. But there is multiple solution to the problem and you probably do not want to overcorret the issue. Anyway something has to be done with shards, I am curious what solution they come up with.

Given the fact that shards and gilding have been available for a reasonably long time and nothing has yet been done I do not have any expectations of them to do something about it now unfortunately. It would be nice for sure but imo its highly unlikely.

Ya know I understand that stacking shards may be an issue. But what about the unopened shard packs? Sure it's not ideal but it could go a long way to help with the inventory management stress.

@Jaws_420 quote:

Yes please. 

Or..i would love to be able to gild each shard, one at a time, and then only get the bonus once 10 are added. That or a range of benefits that get better as each shard is added. 

This big time. Even without shard RNG, gilding still seems to be a daunting work with all the inv troubles. And obviously the RNG isn't helping.