Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

i forget to check for 10/10 drops

there are times where i’m forget to run around to check the drops for any 10’s. if a 10/10 drops in the middle of a forest, does it make a sound? lol

no but seriously, if a 10/10 mod drops, but you have no clue and move on to the next game, will that count as your 10 hour drop? i haven’t had any 10’s drop (that i know of) in a long time. There needs to be some sort of way that you can know for sure. possibly by making it glow a different color than the other drops or having the item automatically go into your bag.

why arent your bags set to auto collect loot? long as they are you should never miss anything if bags are full it'll go to scavanger

in your inventory at the top right, next to your sort bag button, there is a "bag options" button and if you click that and then click "enable bag auto collect", it will automatically pick up any loot on the ground. Not sure if this is what you were wanting.

@Acenf quote:

why arent your bags set to auto collect loot? long as they are you should never miss anything if bags are full it'll go to scavanger

Or Trendy could add a filter to only pick up gear in X bag with X quality with X quality and above of mod. :-)

@Kambien quote:

@Acenf quote:

Or Trendy could add a filter to only pick up gear in X bag with X quality with X quality and above of mod. :-)

I think you mean "Improve the existing filter that currently allows to pick up gear in X bag with X quality to also allow filtering for X of mod"? :P

Or they could give us an inventory tab that lets us sort by item type and filter by mod quality.  Maybe make it pill shaped and sectioned like the mods themselves.  Maybe keep it next to the trash tab near the top right of the inventory....maybe.  fwyvern_icon_medium.png

Takes a few minutes every hour or so to filter and purge the inventory.  Could certainly be easier, but not picking up mods just because they're below X quality when you've got a re-roll system to improve them just sounds like a way to miss out on mods.  Particularly those you may not have seen before.  Imagine never seeing a Shocking Revelation because the one you dropped was only 9/10 and your filter skipped it.

I have my filters to auto collect mythical and legendary gear, but not blues. That way, my bags don't fill up as quickly and I can turn out more maps without stopping. So, when a blue drops, I check it. If I don't want it, I leave it. 

Not for everyone, but works for me. I hate sorting through bags full of blues. 

@Acenf quote:

they are but my 5 bags are full cause i hoard shards and things i want to sell. also, i hate selling junk like anything pet related or low level modded gear. i just want the good stuff to get into my inventory

@Sanzennin quote:

@Kambien quote:

@Acenf quote:

I think you mean "Improve the existing filter that currently allows to pick up gear in X bag with X quality to also allow filtering for X of mod"? :P

Yes, identical to how it works now but to also add mod quality as a factor. I would even take this a step further to say auto sale all items with no mods feature. 

I don't want to even think about how many total hours i have spent scanning DD2 bag pages looking at gear since day 1... 

@Jaws_420

Hey Jaws, I asked a question on a old post, and don't know if it will buzz you so I decided

to come to your more recent one.

I'm new, and I rushed through to achieve all my Chaos levels and only then did I see

the need to do Onslaught floors. So according to what I seen on your old post, does that mean 

I can't get Defender Packs? (that would explain why I've never received any. 

If that is the case, will doing a Ancient Reset, allow me to then get them. 

Again, Thanks in Advance.

@jumblebuck quote:

@Jaws_420

Hey Jaws, I asked a question on a old post, and don't know if it will buzz you so I decided

to come to your more recent one.

I'm new, and I rushed through to achieve all my Chaos levels and only then did I see

the need to do Onslaught floors. So according to what I seen on your old post, does that mean 

I can't get Defender Packs? (that would explain why I've never received any. 

If that is the case, will doing a Ancient Reset, allow me to then get them. 

Again, Thanks in Advance.

LOL, i replied to that old thread before i saw this one  ; )