Sign in to follow this  
Zombina

Does Mod rerolled reset?

Hello,,i've been wandering  if when I upgrade a mod 70 times  then I got nothing good then I switch to a mod 2/10 then  I  get 10/10 first roll,does the mod I rerolled 70 times reset? because I heard need 286 rerolls for a guaranted 10/10 .

Do I lose my stack if  I swap and i have to restart from the begining or does it continue until i get my 10/10?

thanks for the help

I reroll 2 times each time I  finish a mission on the same mod but earlier I rerolled by mistake another mod so I don't know if I have a kind  of stack or if I can continue until i get my 10/10

I think it's in 1 go :s

Pretty sure it just counts the number of rerolls since it gave you a 10/10 regardless of which mod you were trying to reroll.   Someone in an earlier thread just rerolled whenever they had the material and they suggested that it didn't need to all be done in one go.

It's all pure speculation on our part unless Trendy actually reveals this information. If you reroll and its 10/10 (and you dont keep track of how many/what you've rerolled) then you have literally no idea if you've hit the bad luck protection cap or just been blessed by the RNG gods. I've read and heard many 'ideas' as to how this works but it seems the only concrete evidence that we can be sure of is "If you reroll the same mod 286 times it will be 10/10 and it doesn't need to be in 1 go" as this has been tested and clarified by multiple people.

Seriously hope it's not needed all ~286 in one go.

I've been rerolling the same 8/10 mod for over a week now probably only 80+ rerolls into it but I have been doing it in batches of 20 or so.... I am already sick of just farming one map if I need to farm it 140+ times to get my stack of 286 to use in one go I'll probably be on suicide watch soon😵.

Worse thing is it does not even gain resources as you use more motes than you gain.

@LAWLTA quote:

It's not all in one go, and it's not mod-specific. :)

So that mean evn if I change mod i won't lose my stacks right? so I can reroll a mod 285 times then switch on another and come back to the first one?

think it means if you change and roll a 10 thats it you've done it congrats. if you changed you must of thought you needed that one more.

now its time to start over yay!

I would like [[166314,users]] to be more specific with this explanation, not just a mere ten words ...is there any other topic that explains this more clearly? with clear and true information?

eu gostaria que o [[166314,users]] fosse mais especifico com essa explicação, não apenas meras dez palavras... 
existe algum outro topico que explique isso de forma mais clara? com informações claras e verdadeiras?