Sign in to follow this  
SalvageXD

Chaos 7 Loot Help.

I'm currently in Chaos 7 attemtping to farm but am getting drops significantly lower then my Hero Power and What I would expect from Chaos 7.

My Hero Power is 7800 and every item of Loot i get is around 5500 with base stats also significantly lower than my current?

Any help?

c7 gear maxes out at 8200 ish(with 10 mods it can hit 8300ish, but dont worry too much about that) and you can only get there by upgrading c7 gear. You are very close to the cap, your prolly already getting max gear right now. Goto the upgrade screen and see if upgrading a piece of gear to max will yield close to that number

@BABurrito69 quote:

c7 gear maxes out at 8200 ish(with 10 mods it can hit 8300ish, but dont worry too much about that) and you can only get there by upgrading c7 gear. You are very close to the cap, your prolly already getting max gear right now. Goto the upgrade screen and see if upgrading a piece of gear to max will yield close to that number

When fully upgraded the loot i was getting in C7 is only 7000-7500 which i remember before my reset as being the standard gear i would usually get.