Sign in to follow this  
jumblebuck

I'm New and need help pls

I'm confused about a few things and need help.

One of them is: I'm playing on ps4 and when I try to create a map it's not letting me on adventure, expedition, mastery and incursion. It's only letting you create private games on champaign and onslaught. 

Two: I'm confused about Chaos 8, I hear Mr. Juicebags talking about it, but I don't see anything about it.

Lastly: is their an online guide to enemies, because learning the way they look and respond is a little challenging. 

You have to complete the campaign first. It gives you a quick all be it small tutorial. Once your gear score for your best character breaks 400 you should be able to start c1 expeditions. Adventure is an extension of the campaign sort of. Don't bother with mastery until you have a few of the necessary shards. 

As far as chaos 8 gear is concerned that's for late game onslaught floors 150+ maybe even 200+.

A guide? Sort of we have a few good sources that on can check. Juicebags is definitely one he puts out a lot of updated content on a regular basis. The discord server can be a good place and the wiki itself is currently getting a massive facelift by a team of highly active players with dev support.

you need to click browse on adventures or expeditions, then select the difficulty, select the map and then click create private

Lagmonster

Thanks for all your help, I need plenty, lol.

super_slayan

That was the problem, I had to select a map.  I was selecting the difficulty but not the map. "Thanks"