Sign in to follow this  
AffeMitWaffe

15000 Meadals and no rate shard

i spend 15k medals for T4 shardpacks without getting a single defense rate shard. before the last patch i got 1 every 3-4k and now 80-90% are blue shards which gives this poor chance on a def.rate i think. is there i trick to manipulate the droprate from green and blue shards now?  this + the lags atm and that u have to farm the mats in lower tiers really kills my motivation for this game:(

something like chaos8 difficulty where you can choose which mats u wanna go for and a shard of your choice for 100dust would be a nice ad for next patch in my opinion!;)

what do you mean? that would be 30 shard packs á 5 shards = 150 shards!

didnt you pray to RNGsus?

The shard system is royally screwed up. Every 10 shard dust (10 shards you never wanted) should allow you to pick the shard you want. I spent over 800 gems, 4k medals and spent 4 hours farming c4  yesterday and didnt get one rate.

Opened Up 4 C4 Shardpacks yesterday got 3 Defense Rates then farmed C1 for literally 8 hours and had around 120 C1 Shards and used up the Dust from them as well and not a single destruction which i wanted. So that's RNG for you. I do agree there has to be done something like 50/99 Dust= A Shard of your choosing as Bad Luck Protection. It is still a considerable amount of time to get those Dustnumbers but atleast you know you'll get what you want in due time without relying on RNG which is always terrible.

If you really opened up 150 shards, you'd have a 98.71% chance of getting the shard you wanted from those shard packs. So you must have gotten extremely unlucky sadly.

Yea it happens RNG is RNG. Like in FF14 u can gather and have 99% to gather something and yet i did get some occasions where i still missed like 3 times in a row 4 times being my record. Those are obviously very minority and rare but it happens. Moments like that engrave in your brain though. Still love the Game though and looking forward what gets changed in 2019. 2018 was a great Year of Changes!

Edit: Today did C1 Consecutive Win 20 as well and got 4 Destructions outta it that's RNG for you. Sometimes its good sometimes its awful.

but i mean... how can ppl like juicebags for example have so many guilded rate , destruction and range shards then? i got 1 guilded rate shard and thats cause i already had 5 shards before this whole protean thing started^^ that must be like 30k hours of farming or an content partner bonus:S

@AffeMitWaffe quote:

but i mean... how can ppl like juicebags for example have so many guilded rate , destruction and range shards then? i got 1 guilded rate shard and thats cause i already had 5 shards before this whole protean thing started^^ that must be like 30k hours of farming or an content partner bonus:S

Some of us have been playing this for years.

@MystykZ quote:

Yea it happens RNG is RNG. 

Sometimes its good sometimes its awful.

This. I just spent the better part of four months gilding shards. I now have a lot of gilded defense rates. 

There were defisome dry spells. I went over 200 shards in a row without getting a def rate. But there were also some lucky streaks. I once got two def rates in the same pack.  It really is just RNG.  

Without a doubt, this process sucked. Bad. Like really REALLY BAD. But it was nowhere near 30k hours. 

I agree with MystikZ above. I wish there was a way to buy a choice shard. 

@AffeMitWaffe quote:

Because he's played thousands of hours grinding for them. 

There's no secret. Everyone has to grind. Sometimes the RNG gods hate you, sometimes not. 

i am the same way granted ive not spent as much time as you all have but destruction shard will not drop for me. i have seen the rest of c1 shards but it.

Just have to keep grinding / they will eventually drop even though it doesn't seem like it because your wanting them more rng