Sign in to follow this  
MrPeterPFL

When will they release the Ancient Power update?

I am ready to reset and would love to reset but I over heard that they have plans on improving Ancient Power. My question to you guys is when do you think they’ll release this Ancient Power update? 

never

they may modify it or tweak it but doubt it'll change significantly .all those who have already spent billions of gold and numerous resources would be livid .i being 1

@Acenf quote:

never

they may modify it or tweak it but doubt it'll change significantly .all those who have already spent billions of gold and numerous resources would be livid .i being 1

They’re goal is to improve Ancient Power so any tweaks or modifying is going to be better than the present Ancient Power. All I’m asking is when they’re going to do this? E.g. If they’re planning on Feb I’ll reset in a heartbeat, but if it’s this month, I’ll wait and see. 

Judging by their ~3 Month Pattern next Update aka the one affecting Ancient Power will be in Early/Mid March. Maybe with luck end of February

@Acenf quote:

never

and AP previously costing no materials was how it was. No reason to have been as harsh of a system as it is now to continually reset.  It makes C8 amps a moot point. Broken is broken, or just poorly thought out. 

@Acenf quote:

never

You'd be livid if a broken system was fixed, simply because you played it at its worst? Screw the rest of us eh? I'd look forward to February bringing huge changes to ap. Trendy has to make a big move to keep us around and this would be it, if they do it right. Aka no relic resets. Grind enough anyways just to push floors.

if they gave a decent compensation i could forgive them if it suddenly became a cake walk but you keep saying its broken when its not it works perfectly fine its just time consuming and tedious .

yes i'd be livid because even though its like this i persisted and yes i also complained but still that didnt stop me slowed me but didnt stop me.

and screw the rest of you no. just the ones who complain when they havent even done it or say they will wait for it to be "fixed" thats fine climb as high as you can then it can only help you later on if you do eventually do reset .

once somethings been set for as long as it has its really hard to walk it back

@Acenf quote:

if they gave a decent compensation i could forgive them if it suddenly became a cake walk but you keep saying its broken when its not it works perfectly fine its just time consuming and tedious .

It's a cake walk now. Only resets in 2.0 count. They should give a special flair to anyone who reset in 2.0. 

That being said, they should fix the parts of the ap/reset system that don't work smoothly. If ancient powers were useful, you'd be way better off resetting 18 times than someone who hadn't. If c8 gear didn't reset,  you'd be way better off than someone who hadn't done any onslaught. Why would I spend a ton of time gearing heroes if I can't re-upgrade their gear on the next playthrough? Why would I reset if I am at onslaught 200 and asc 17000? The two endgame onslaught modes (pushing or resetting) trip over each other. 

It could use some polish. I have reset a lot and I'd love some updates to AP/Reset

@BeerGoggles quote:

@Acenf quote:

It's a cake walk now. Only resets in 2.0 count. They should give a special flair to anyone who reset in 2.0. 

That being said, they should fix the parts of the ap/reset system that don't work smoothly. If ancient powers were useful, you'd be way better off resetting 18 times than someone who hadn't. If c8 gear didn't reset,  you'd be way better off than someone who hadn't done any onslaught. Why would I spend a ton of time gearing heroes if I can't re-upgrade their gear on the next playthrough? Why would I reset if I am at onslaught 200 and asc 17000? The two endgame onslaught modes (pushing or resetting) trip over each other. 

It could use some polish. I have reset a lot and I'd love some updates to AP/Reset

Onslaught is meant to be a stepping stone before resetting. I made that mistake first time around when I reset after hitting floor 114 when onslaught first came out. Did 5 resets and called it a day. I got those 5 over like 2 weeks. With this new system I have 2100 base ascension. And I have reset 5 times in 2 days. The new system is stupid easy. You can get like 20 resets in a week or less. It barely takes any effort besides upgrading 1 defense per reset. If people want it any easier it’s gonna make a lot of people annoyed. Make it more worth it? Absolutely. But dumbing the difficulty to reset anymore? That’s just insane. You don’t hand out trophies to participants. You hand out trophies to people who earn and work for them. They couldn’t get much easier to do this than just simply giving them away for free at this point