Sign in to follow this  
sukumei

Exploit Weakness chip and Gunwitch Snipe

I've done some testing around with the exploit weakness chip and it doesn't seem to boost the headshot damage even though normal attacks do. Is this an issue or is this working as intended?

Just tested this and it's still an issue as of march 26 2019. Although from my tests it's not just snipe but the exploit weakness doesn't seem to be contributing at all to my dps on roller butts, or if it is it's not stacking the way other anti mods stack in this game. I'm at ~4 mil dps just holding left click on my GW and I'm getting almost exactly 4 mil on roller butts. 10/10 exploit weakness ships on every slot of gear. Should be 4 mil x 1.7 x 4 the way other anti mods stack which means I should get 27 mil or so dps on a roller, or basically an instant kill for C7. Even if it stacks additively it would be 4 mil x 3.8 for ~15 mil dps which is still nowhere near what I'm actually seeing. 

As it stands I'm submitting it as a bug report.

Edited by BrickStudios
  • Like 2

Definitely does not function as intended. I got my EV2 to do about 8 mil DPS with a basic attack and the rapid shooter shot type, but while i do get the bonus from my anti miniboss chip, I don't get the full bonus on roller butts from weakness exploit. I'm not chsnging my build, in hopes that they fix it, but for now it's definitely not functioning properly.

• Like 1

So is it an issue on all gear? Might have to go change my Barb build ASAP...