Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

c7 apprentice tower tips?

anyone use flamethrowers and frostbite towers in C7? if so, do you have any tips on what mods and shards i should put on both?

i’m planning on using frostbite towers for air to freeze them. i’m planning on using a range shard, frosty duet, and empoowered frostbite. for mods i’m thinking more range and maybe def health. not sure though.

for flamethrowers im planning on using destruction, def rate, def crit strike. for mods, range, def rate, and not sure what the 3rd will be yet.

any recommendations on shards or mods?

i’m wondering if i can do c7 with just these 2 towers and maybe some walls

c7 has the emp kobolds that disable towers and they spawn from ground doors even tho they are fliers. Flamethrowers are rly bad for c7, the low range and the tower aspect is basically crippling. however frostbite towers are rly good, brosty duet is rly bad, unless you can get past the range nerf that it gives you. What most ppl do is slap on a deadly strikes, empowered frostbite and frosty power, with a range and defense power mods and frosty power gives a huge damage boost while slowing and freezing anything

@BABurrito69 quote:

c7 has the emp kobolds that disable towers and they spawn from ground doors even tho they are fliers. Flamethrowers are rly bad for c7, the low range and the tower aspect is basically crippling. however frostbite towers are rly good, brosty duet is rly bad, unless you can get past the range nerf that it gives you. What most ppl do is slap on a deadly strikes, empowered frostbite and frosty power, with a range and defense power mods and frosty power gives a huge damage boost while slowing and freezing anything

frosty power would not be good for flamethrowers though they would have to be too close to enemies to get the boost

If you are dead set on using apprentice towers, I would lean pretty heavily on earth shatters. They are probably his best defense. And I think they should be able to out-range the EMPs.  If I was going to use flamethrowers, I would try to keep them around corners or behind walls to prevent getting EMP bombed.  

Something else you might try: turn your frostbite into a decoy. Give it a totem and a Fortification shard. Place it right in the EMP sights to draw the EMP attack, leaving your other towers aggro-free.