Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

what is that loud annoying sound?

i feel like it comes out everytime the drakenlord comes out. it even still plays after though. it bugs me so much.

I get random flamethrower sounds in weird particular spots sometimes. I load into town and it will be there, near one of the tunnels in unholy catacombs, and near the victory chest in dragon frost resort. I've just come to mute the sound until loading the next map.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

I get random flamethrower sounds in weird particular spots sometimes. I load into town and it will be there, near one of the tunnels in unholy catacombs, and near the victory chest in dragon frost resort. I've just come to mute the sound until loading the next map.

yes i encounter is on dragonfrosr resort too. i just thought the sound would stay wherever the drakenlord died or something but i dont know for sure what it is

It is an audio bug from the drakenlord that will persist all game in the area he died in. I have only encountered this when i stop him from making his ice bubble, but I'm unsure if that is the problem. 

@super_slayan quote:

i feel like it comes out everytime the drakenlord comes out. it even still plays after though. it bugs me so much.

It's an audio bug. It seems to be centralized around the chest when you win the game.