Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

harpy tower bug

not sure how this happened but i’m not able to build another harpy tower even though i have 40 units left. everytime i try, it makes the sound that a tower was built but nothing is there. no units get taken up either.

this happened on molten citadel c7. i sold my harpy tower to place it closer to the crystal on flame/railing and it doesn’t build. it’s in the range of my tree but it builds nothing

Edit: literally as i was typing this and posting this, it started working and i was able to build the tower...

Edit 2: 1 min later i deleted the other harpy tower that i placed near the crystal and it was greenish (im assuming from the poison damage ) and i wasnt able to upgrade it from level 1 and now i deleted it and cant rebuild it

@super_slayan quote:

not sure how this happened but i’m not able to build another harpy tower even though i have 40 units left. everytime i try, it makes the sound that a tower was built but nothing is there. no units get taken up either.

this happened on molten citadel c7. i sold my harpy tower to place it closer to the crystal on flame/railing and it doesn’t build. it’s in the range of my tree but it builds nothing

Edit: literally as i was typing this and posting this, it started working and i was able to build the tower...

Edit 2: 1 min later i deleted the other harpy tower that i placed near the crystal and it was greenish (im assuming from the poison damage ) and i wasnt able to upgrade it from level 1 and now i deleted it and cant rebuild it

There's a bug with dryad towers after you retry the map where you can't upgrade unless you sell and rebuild. Also if the tree was destroyed it might instantly break after you retry. Honestly between the hornet and nimbus messed up AI and those tiny bugs it got harder and harder to play with Dryad. It's like mystic was a couple months ago, you can play with it but it's just sad o...o . Hopefully they will fix it.

There's a bug with dryad towers after you retry the map where you can't upgrade unless you sell and rebuild. Also if the tree was destroyed it might instantly break after you retry. Honestly between the hornet and nimbus messed up AI and those tiny bugs it got harder and harder to play with Dryad. It's like mystic was a couple months ago, you can play with it but it's just sad o...o . Hopefully they will fix it.

This. I had to break up with the once mighty dryad when her defenses stopped targeting all the enemies. It’s a shame.  I miss playing the dryad.  

@Whatever Gunwitch quote:

@super_slayan quote:

this was in my first attempt playing this map. i wanted to try the dryad towers so i set up the harpy towers too close for the flying bombers the first time , so after the round was over, i sold them and moved them back a bit (well i tried to at least).

oh also, these towers are terrible. that pause after killing an enemy/switching targets is too long that the flyers were getting too close to my crystal that i had to step in at one point even while in corrupt mode with the piercing. they couldnt even handle gate of dragonfall on C1 with 1 harpy per lane, they are too slow after killing an enemy that they were getting through the lanes. this should not even happen with a C7 tower with high def rate, def power