Sign in to follow this  
Brolance

Deleted Tutorial Hero (Xbox)

So I'm retarded. I was stuck on the 2nd tutorial map, because I had to do something in the character menus. I just spammed a, and accidentally deleted the tutorial knight. (the ability to delete shouldn't be available until after the tutorial) I deleted the game, and re-downloaded it, but the gameplay is tied to account. I then hopped in the game, found my self in the build phase of the 3rd level, and couldn't complete the tutorial because I couldn't switch. Is there any way to skip the tutorial, or start the game over?

This is just frustrating because I can't complete the 3rd level without the 3rd hero, I have no physical shield.

Why is deleting your hero even an option before the tutorial ends?

Do you have a second controller? You might be able to create a second account (It's free to play on ps4 so hopefully Xbox is the same)  and carry yourself through it or maybe someone online could help do so ?

I am afraid that is all I can think of and was around in pre alpha so don't know if the tutorial locks out multiplayer until a certain point .

Brolance, if  the second controller trick doesn’t work for you, maybe we can party up. I’m on the Eastern, VA server. Same name.  Lemme know.