Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

quick question

does melee chip or miniboss chip increase all damage done by your hero including abilities or does it only increase the damage done by your default attack?

Quick question on his quick question, do lava guards count as mini bosses? Also what type of enemy does the siege roller count as? Goblin I’m guessing?

@Kambien quote:

Which is better? Mini boss damage or weak point or combination? 

i use the barb, so i use like every damage type chip and like all exploit weakness with healthy power and damage buff chips, stupid op damage.

i had another question about the Poison Leaves shard. it says dryad poison attacks do more damage. which attacks are poison besides the corrupt mushrooms?

edit: i tried the shard with my mushrooms and it didn’t do more damage. now i don’t know what the shard does

Dryad's primary atack (Hold Left Click) ends in Poison leaves ... for example with a medium sword you have 1 Hit, 2 Hits, 3 Hits, and the last one is the poison leaves that apply poison to all enemies in range ... that's why she is good as a counter to controlled burn lanes ... just primary attack.

Emoji_Ogre.png

@emilian quote:

Dryad's primary atack (Hold Left Click) ends in Poison leaves ... for example with a medium sword you have 1 Hit, 2 Hits, 3 Hits, and the last one is the poison leaves that apply poison to all enemies in range ... that's why she is good as a counter to controlled burn lanes ... just primary attack.

Emoji_Ogre.png

why does it say poison attacks like as if there are more of her attacks that do poison? 

ok well thanks for clearing that up 

@super_slayan quote:

@emilian quote:

Emoji_Ogre.png

why does it say poison attacks like as if there are more of her attacks that do poison? 

ok well thanks for clearing that up 

Light weapon is much quicker at throwing out poison. If you’re looking for poison, go for light.

@Kambien quote:

Isn't the roller the only miniboss with a weak point?

@Vim quote:

@Kambien quote:

Isn't the roller the only miniboss with a weak point?

Yeah I’m pretty sure lol, makes sense to me to have a chip for just them, those little peckers.

Woops!  I have like 225% weak point damage >.< But as an Abyss Lord the other bosses I Can control in front of my towers and kill them quickly.

I’ll try swapping two or three for mini boss damage. See how far that takes me!

Didn't we have the obscurity of weak point clarified as simply taking more crit damage back when we first got it as a mutator in onslaught? Or did I dream that response? I would try and look for it but the forum search is terrible. 

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Didn't we have the obscurity of weak point clarified as simply taking more crit damage back when we first got it as a mutator in onslaught? Or did I dream that response? I would try and look for it but the forum search is terrible. 

This would be awesome to find out for sure. 140% weak point with 100% mini boss could be beast!

Nevermind, Google did what the site's own search couldn't. It's extra damage from headshots (hero). Topic where Juicebags tells us so: https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/150824/mutators-list?page=2

@Kambien quote:

@Little Magic Hat quote:

This would be awesome to find out for sure. 140% weak point with 100% mini boss could be beast!

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Nevermind, Google did what the site's own search couldn't. It's extra damage from headshots (hero). Topic where Juicebags tells us so: https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/150824/mutators-list?page=2

@Kambien quote:

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Thank you! Thinking I may still give the mix of these two mods a try. First need to get high enough ones to be worthy trading out the already high weakpoint damage I was able to obtain. >.<