Sign in to follow this  
super_slayan

vendors need to not suck

vendors need to be improved. 99.9% of the time the vendors sell straight up trash.

they might be a tiny bit useful when first starting off, but what is the point of them for the players that have chaos 1 gear or higher? i know some players check them in hopes of finding a good mod, but the chances of that happening are extremely low. almost everytime i go check to see their stuff, all the gear has 0 mods. 

these vendors need to be improved. i understand that you can level up the gear sold to be any level you want, but honestly it’s not worth the time going back and forth checking the shop.

i feel like every npc should be helpful to players of all skill levels.

They should sell gear comparable to your highest gear score... that would make the most sense.

Trendy nuked them into the ground after a bunch of players abused the rerolling timer to farm high tier MODS and since then they have been rubbish.

I agree that they should sell stuff based on your Champion Score. It's ridiculous that they're still sitting there selling Campaign grade trash that's Green rarity.

I agree, with all of this. Never use them because of what they currently offer. Wish it was more applicable at every point in the game. 

Hi all, good points were made in this Thread so i'll add my own observations.

• Shops are not visible enough ... i make a shop and i have to show them to the right people otherwize i don't get to sell ... for example i was selling 8/10 Defence Rate and Piercer Servo and i stayed AFK a long time to sell just because the people who would buy are not in the same Town Hub with me ... the solution for this is simple ... make a shop that can be seen by the entire Server
  • AFK just to sell ... it started with a few players and now it's a pandemic ... i was once in a 17 out of 20 people maximum in a town hub and it was strange that no people were coming but no people were leaving ... and than i realized i am in a Hub with 17 AFK shops :))) ... solution = Make shops vizible even if i am offline ... i made a new account and my Steam is telling me : 120 Hours in the past 2 weeks  ... and 130 Hours in Total Emoji_Monk.png
So in order to sell, even if i don't get to be seen by potential buyers i did something elce ... i sold selling 9/10 Piercer Servo for 30% of the normal price just to clear inventory ... sad story.

Edit: one more suggestion

• Rename Shops or Give a name to the item ... i was selling a Purple Medalion with 100 % Reroll and no one was buying it ... because it had a 1/10 Red Useless MOD ... if i had a chance to Rename my shop >>> Reroll 100 % Medalion >>> i would have better chances to sell it instead of waiting weeks and finaly i retrived the item.