Sign in to follow this  
Nekonomable

Make all cosmetics tied to D.packs, directly purchasable.

Ill openly admit, im the kind of girl who will whale out hard for cute cosmetics.... but having them all tied to RNG is just plain stupid.

I spent 300$ so far trying for ice wings. Thats one way to murder my christmas money.

I’ve spent like 600 on this game easy. I too definitely share the common interest of making all cosmetics directly purchaseable. They’d make far more money that way at least in my mind. Most players will not spend money on items that are a gamble.

[[150110,users]]
Idk why but i expected the first comment to be flame.
It was for Destiny 1.
lol.

Thanks for not being a ***ty person.
Happy Holidays <3

this I would love :D

I've been after the Plexus squire for a while but I don't fancy spending money on RNG because to me it's a waste. I've spent a little bit here and there for it but now I've given up as I've just been disappointed with it <.<

@Martin Arcainess quote:

I've been after the Plexus squire for a while but I don't fancy spending money on RNG because to me it's a waste. I've spent a little bit here and there for it but now I've given up as I've just been disappointed with it <.<

It took me untill just now, trying for the wings, to get Plexus Mystic. I used to main her. So i wanted that skin..... feelsbad now that i dont use her at all these days. At least i have the skin now tho?.. I know your pain lol.

Definitely agree with this! Them def packs really do need a rework. I mean getting them free from onslaught is one thing but spending gems and getting just duplicates, obtainable pets and pet mats? Never your money's worth. Of course, whether it's free or not, when you do get something, it does feel real good. But when you get dupes, it's frustrating. Pretty volatile.

If I can just buy those flairs, I can just focus on playing the game rather than scouring Onslaught for Def packs, it does get tiring, waiting for one to drop in and hoping it ain't a duplicate.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

It's funny, cause I got that and The Battle Warden which is something Emillian's dying for. The RNG there....

Not that I'm ungrateful or something, but I'll take anything over duplicates and pet stuffs. But hopefully to make you feel better, I still haven't got The Raven Lord's flair and the Mechanoid Exhaust wings.....I really need them! (I'll be willing to trade for those if we can actually do that)

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

Not that I'm ungrateful or something, but I'll take anything over duplicates and pet stuffs. But hopefully to make you feel better, I still haven't got The Raven Lord's flair and the Mechanoid Exhaust wings.....I need them! (I'll be willing to trade for those if we can actually do that)

See now >I< feel bad. I just got both the raven lords Set, and the exhaust..... I like the raven stuff... but the exhaust is just ugly lol. If we get trading you can just HAVE it xD

@Nekonomable quote:

See now >I< feel bad. I just got both the raven lords Set, and the exhaust..... I like the raven stuff... but the exhaust is just ugly lol. If we get trading you can just HAVE it xD

Ooh wow, the RNG luck there (and thanks too)! We all get what others want hehe XD. 

I mainly hunt for flairs, but I'll accept costumes as I do need to screenshots them for the wiki. Still, I would be willing to trade nearly all of the costumes that I got from def packs for the flairs there if possible when you couldn't buy them. Thanks goodness none of the costumes that I wanted is locked within def packs. If all the flairs also just be purchasable at least I could pick my fav and be done with them instead of tiring-ly hunting for them. (Sorry for the ramble there there)

My friend Jaws_420 spent for around 30 mythical def packs and only got one piece of the shark flair set (he's a big time shark lover) which I would guess does sucks. Me and Jaws both are one of those who heavy disagreed with how def pack works currently in this forums.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

My friend Jaws_420 spent for around 30 mythical def packs and only got one piece of the shark flair set (he's a big time shark lover) which I would guess does sucks. Me and Jaws both are one of those who heavy disagreed with how def pack works currently in this forums.

i got the silly sharkfacething....  I just want the ice wings :C

i just want cosmetics to be tradeable that way i can get rid of the barbarian and mystic skins that i will never use

@Nekonomable quote:

feel like this needs to be a thing too...
You can link your profile to your steam or twitter or whatever....
Playstation Account Linking WHEN?!

Well....unfortunately.....the company that made this forum for Trendy back in the days no longer existed or something. So I think we're kinda stuck with what it is now.

But yeah, I do think that it would be cool of we could PSN stuff too.