Sign in to follow this  
Zaurux

Dragonfrost Keep rewards rotation

anybody have any idea when the rewards for Dragonfrost Keep rotates? already got a good sword and bow, want that staff/polarm :)

Best guess as of this moment is Tuesday when the weekly mission resets, Trendy never said when.

The thing I’m wondering is are they actually gonna take out the weapons when they switch? Seems insane to change the weapons out on rotation when the map isn’t a limited time thing. Coming from someone who hasn’t been playing the map that much due to onslaught climbing or shard farming for d rate and destruction shards. That’s just me though but it seems messed up if they took them out of a permanent map and did a rotation.

@TMyth quote:

The thing I’m wondering is are they actually gonna take out the weapons when they switch? Seems insane to change the weapons out on rotation when the map isn’t a limited time thing. Coming from someone who hasn’t been playing the map that much due to onslaught climbing or shard farming for d rate and destruction shards. That’s just me though but it seems messed up if they took them out of a permanent map and did a rotation.

idk, doesn't sound that insane to me... actually gives an incentive to replay that map after the update and keep it have that special feeling of Ooooooooooh Shinyyyyyy when something new drops

@luuk_111 quote:

@TMyth quote:

idk, doesn't sound that insane to me... actually gives an incentive to replay that map after the update and keep it have that special feeling of Ooooooooooh Shinyyyyyy when something new drops

Either way man looks like I’m gonna be grinding out draken keep before this next cycle starts. I want my sword and bow

@TMyth quote:

@luuk_111 quote:

@TMyth quote:

Either way man looks like I’m gonna be grinding out draken keep before this next cycle starts. I want my sword and bow

Been using the sword on my hero dmg squire, its great :) combined with drenching strikes, cannon ogres cant even get shots off on me. Deffo worth grinding.

@Zaurux quote:

@TMyth quote:

@luuk_111 quote:

@TMyth quote:

Been using the sword on my hero dmg squire, its great :) combined with drenching strikes, cannon ogres cant even get shots off on me. Deffo worth grinding.

I really just want it for my barb dps, do one drenching and the other lightning / cold, in combination the different forms of cc and the ungodly amount of dps will make everything get popped 😎

Man, I totally forgot about the reward rotation until this thread came along. I didn't farm that much, only got the bow, so yeah, I messed up on my part.

So I was wondering if anyone got a trash tier Frostband sword and the frost shield to spare?