Sign in to follow this  
Scorpion449

I now believe my mod cap for tenacity mod is 9/10

@Zombiewookie quote:

2. Luuk that comment about not placing auras in cy-frost lane just shows your lack of understanding of the game. This has no relation whatsoever to tenacity since the mod doesn't protect from frost orcs. Also flame auras correctly set-up are one of the best defense in cy-frost lanes because it already deals fire damage. (double damage to frost mobs) 

oh yeah. 1000 hours of playing the game and being in the wikiteam definitely didn't teach me anything about the game, my bad. (and yes I know that Fire DMG does double damage against frost, but I said Auras, not Flame auras. Flame Auras are an exception on most auras, traps and nodes against Cy-Frost. The only reason FAs + WM can be used against Cy-frost on higher floors is because of the stun, otherwise they'd get through.)

@luuk_111 quote:

@Zombiewookie quote:

2. Luuk that comment about not placing auras in cy-frost lane just shows your lack of understanding of the game. This has no relation whatsoever to tenacity since the mod doesn't protect from frost orcs. Also flame auras correctly set-up are one of the best defense in cy-frost lanes because it already deals fire damage. (double damage to frost mobs) 

oh yeah. 1000 hours of playing the game and being in the wikiteam definitely didn't teach me anything about the game, my bad. (and yes I know that Fire DMG does double damage against frost, but I said Auras, not Flame auras. Flame Auras are an exception on most auras, traps and nodes against Cy-Frost. The only reason FAs + WM can be used against Cy-frost on higher floors is because of the stun, otherwise they'd get through.)

Nope luuk, floor 500 + we just had a frost headstrong lane, we used flame auras with no wm in sight , worked well (the only reason ? is it now ?) 

Well maybe you consider 500+ low x) 

But yhea use your 1000 hours to teach me how tenacity is relevant in a frost orc lane ;) 

Did you get it from multiple logins or just grinded through while on the same session? I need to know there's a light at the end of my so far used tokens as I draw very close to the magic / fake 286 number.

@Scorpion449 quote:

7wVOy2q

https://imgur.com/a/7wVOy2q

Finally, I can rest. pfft.

@Little Magic Hat quote:

Did you get it from multiple logins or just grinded through while on the same session? I need to know there's a light at the end of my so far used tokens as I draw very close to the magic / fake 286 number.

@Scorpion449 quote:

7wVOy2q

Multiple logins. I got 60 tokens today and got it on the 12th attempt.

This makes me happy. I was on the verge of crying when I saw Juicebag's comment on his youtube channel about the protection saying "per login".

@Scorpion449 quote:

@Little Magic Hat quote:

@Scorpion449 quote:

7wVOy2q

Multiple logins. I got 60 tokens today and got it on the 12th attempt.

I thought "nice" when a 10/10 tenacity mod dropped for me the other night.  Tenacity Chip.  Motherf....