Sign in to follow this  
Burgeoning Balls

Trouble with me Shackles

Just wondering if anyone else was having a problem with their Shackled Mod. For me it started with the Drakenfrost update when I noticed it was shackling assassins less frequently, then you'd see the graphic less and less and now I don't see the graphic at all. Even if it was going off and not my own stuff like Destructive Pylon it would only be a 2 in 10 occurrence. I've unequipped and re-equipped the weapon, I even used a number of rerolls to get at least what I got (which is what I got) but it still isn't working. I may have missed something in the patch notes but I don't think so. Pity really, it's a great Mod but I can't keep something which don't work. 

Yeah, I added a shackled 9/10, which is supposed to work 86% of the time, after the last update. I'm not sure I've ever seen it work. I don't know if it's bugged or I'm just not seeing it at all when it works.

I put on a 10/10 last stand chip after this update and that does not work either so maybe some got broken in the latest update... there were issues around boom chips working all the time so maybe Trendy went a little over board in switching off some of the weapon mods lol.

Agree it's really annoying as I have a wasted slot now ... may get fixed soon or I am looking at either benching this sword and create a new one with out it (expensive and need a few 8 or 9 chips again) or overwriting the last stand perfect mod and losing it forever. 

This is why it would be nice to be able to move stuff around without destroying stuff as we can not experiment with certain combos or when things like this get broken or nerfed in updates. 

@Defenso quote:

I put on a 10/10 last stand chip after this update and that does not work either so maybe some got broken in the latest update... there were issues around boom chips working all the time so maybe Trendy went a little over board in switching off some of the weapon mods lol.

Agree it's really annoying as I have a wasted slot now ... may get fixed soon or I am looking at either benching this sword and create a new one with out it (expensive and need a few 8 or 9 chips again) or overwriting the last stand perfect mod and losing it forever. 

This is why it would be nice to be able to move stuff around without destroying stuff as we can not experiment with certain combos or when things like this get broken or nerfed in updates. 

I'd definitely give it a couple weeks before over-writing the MOD. Trendy tends to be pretty good at addressing bugs once they are brought to their attention; but might have a lot of people on holiday vacation right now. I'm at least waiting until after New Years to see if they comment on it before doing anything irrevocable.

Shackled is not working for Xbox at all,  and that’s fantastic especially while playing  That onslaught Incursion with  assassins, Fun times. 😄👍🏻

Last stand chip hasnt worked since mods came out, for me at least, shackled doesnt either, grov a tov doesnt work on ev2 (least with meg manus). Im sure there are plenty of others not working properly. Maybe someday theyll address these issues. But probably not since bees not targeting behind them has been a huge problem since release and they have ignored it. I'd just ditch that mod if i was you. Elandrian got promoted so maybe he can stop the laziness of Lawllaziness and the crew.

@Dabeasta quote:

Last stand chip hasnt worked since mods came out, for me at least, shackled doesnt either, grov a tov doesnt work on ev2 (least with meg manus). Im sure there are plenty of others not working properly. Maybe someday theyll address these issues. But probably not since bees not targeting behind them has been a huge problem since release and they have ignored it. I'd just ditch that mod if i was you. Elandrian got promoted so maybe he can stop the laziness of Lawllaziness and the crew.

Last Stand works fine, I would imagine why you don't see it working is because you are getting one shot and Last Stand is saving you but doesn't give you any indication that it activated.

Hornets not targeting behind them is the same for any defense. They will target closest enemy to that specific defense, in the case of Hornets it will be enemy closest to the Nest, not one closest to core so that is user error in placement or equipment.

That last part was very disrespectful and I highly doubt you could do a better job given how hard it is to code and test massive programs like games.

Last stand does not work for me on PS4... tested it against a single big hit like kobolds or plaguing hulk punch and my character dies every time with no cure notice (mine is 10/10 mod so 95% curing, which is easy to see surely )

Yeah I'm having problems with Shackled as well. I spent a huge amount of timing grinding to get a level 9 version of the mod, then it stopped working altogether (PS4). Really really annoying, considering I was relying on it pretty heavily for progressing through Onslaught. 96% chance or something to stun but it never triggers. Please fix this ASAP!