Sign in to follow this  
Dakudorogon

Chaos 8

I know trendy, you're still working on the next chaos mob for chaos 8. When it is ready, hoping it's the spiders, I would love it if instead of you just throwing in a new expedition achieved through gear score. If you pushed players to go through onslaught. I would love it if chaos 8 was unlocked in expedition by reaching a certain floor in onslaught. At least floor 65 would suffice for me, others who climb might say higher, but I think having at least passed one omega wave is enough to get such a huge increase in power. For the less skilled players while still making the game a great climb.

I´m pretty sure I read somewhere by Lawlta there will not be a chaos 8 because they do not want to dilute the playing field more than it is. Or something like that. Don´t quote me on the exact wording.

@MaJean quote:

I´m pretty sure I read somewhere by Lawlta there will not be a chaos 8 because they do not want to dilute the playing field more than it is. Or something like that. Don´t quote me on the exact wording.

this is pretty much what was said

It has been confirmed by TE, there will not be a C8.