Sign in to follow this  
concrete_fish

@Devs @Help Item Scammer PC

A trade had been setup for mod for mod in discord with steam user Haven https://steamcommunity.com/id/Havenxx/

They left after i put my mod up, scamming me. after this happened they went offline on steam and changed their steam username multiple times before making their account private, they then deleted the link from discord pm to their current username. they didn't realize they still had me added and so i could still see their steam profile (as linked above), they then deleted the discord acc they used to setup the transaction on. I contacted a discord mod about this and they said they cant do anything. after a week the thief in question changed username back to haven and has continued to play and trade on dd2 and discord with no repercussions. please advise as to what can be done regarding this issue. happy to provide times and screenshots. 

Should have really known better than to trade mod for mod but up until this interaction i felt the Dungeon Defenders community was honest and trustworthy, usually an awesome bunch of people. 

Haven huh? well hes on the forums as haven as well, so that's a step in the right direction at least, hope he gets banned tbh, hes nothing but rude to anyone and everyone, including the devs. What mod did you lose?

Kind of what you get for blindly trusting. Id say move on and learn from it. this person shouldnt get in trouble because he gave you his word and tricked you. You tried to trade in a game with no trading system. You're both at fault if anything. 

@Dabeasta quote:

Kind of what you get for blindly trusting. Id say move on and learn from it. this person shouldnt get in trouble because he gave you his word and tricked you. You tried to trade in a game with no trading system. You're both at fault if anything. 

Wtf kind of reasoning is that? You're literally encouraging dishonest and toxic behavior...

@Dabeasta quote:

yeah so that is not a good reaction, a deal is a deal, doesn't matter if it's on paper, by speech, or via chat. Haven didn't hold up his part of the deal, he should be punished for that.

@BABurrito69 quote:

Haven huh? well hes on the forums as haven as well, so that's a step in the right direction at least, hope he gets banned tbh, hes nothing but rude to anyone and everyone, including the devs. What mod did you lose?

I'm not rude to any players I think I'm pretty fair to almost any player as long as they're not very dumb. As far as devs it's hard to be nice when you write very long recommendations and their response to the recommendations is ignored and they only talk about why I shouldn't doubt them. I find it hypocritical you say that it's a step in the right direction when nothing has been proven yet. 

@concrete_fish quote:

A trade had been setup for mod for mod in discord with steam user Haven https://steamcommunity.com/id/Havenxx/

They left after i put my mod up, scamming me. after this happened they went offline on steam and changed their steam username multiple times before making their account private, they then deleted the link from discord pm to their current username. they didn't realize they still had me added and so i could still see their steam profile (as linked above), they then deleted the discord acc they used to setup the transaction on. I contacted a discord mod about this and they said they cant do anything. after a week the thief in question changed username back to haven and has continued to play and trade on dd2 and discord with no repercussions. please advise as to what can be done regarding this issue. happy to provide times and screenshots. 

Should have really known better than to trade mod for mod but up until this interaction i felt the Dungeon Defenders community was honest and trustworthy, usually an awesome bunch of people. 

Hi, I don't know of any other Haven's in discord so I'm going to assume you're talking about me. I checked our message history on all people under the name "concrete_fish" and the only message history we have is me selling you a 10/10 range mod for 50% of it's normal value which was sold for 25m. If you'd like I can post our chat logs but I figured there's no need to do this as you can simply check the logs as well (& a small invasion of privacy). So in our history we never traded mod for mod. As far as the steam ID you posted, not only does it not link to my profile but it doesn't link to any profile. I also never changed my name on the dd2 account I play on before.

If you'd like to sort anything further out or send me all the screenshots you have, I'd love to see them and assist you. 

My discord: Haven#1279

@Haven quote:

snip

It seems they have somehow changed their acc name again if the link is broken now. After looking i do see another haven in discord which is you and the one that was used to scam me was probably a burner then. I Don t think this is you from what i now remember of our dealings so I apologize for getting you caught up in this if it wasn't you, unfortunately all i could do to pinpoint the thief was the steam profile id and they could have been using the username haven as a mask. then cleared the history of previous names after changing it back. 

I doubt anything will actually be done about this but just hope now to warn my fellow defenders that not everyone in the DD2 community is as honor bound as the title defender would imply. The cake is a lie.

@BABurrito69 quote:

10/10 anti chaos, sold for a grand total of 90 gold.