Sign in to follow this  
raiden7447

All I Want For Christmas Is.......

The removal of the frost incursion from onslaught. Not the map, just the incursion part!

I hope I don't have to hold my breath too long. I'm not Aqua Man ;p 

Countess, and the rest of the alt genders they started a while ago but stopped part way through lol

but mostly Countess >,> lol

I’m with you man, would love to play my favorite game and game mode again. Don’t think it’s going to happen though.

@raiden7447 quote:

The removal of the frost incursion from onslaught. Not the map, just the incursion part!

I hope I don't have to hold my breath too long. I'm not Aqua Man ;p 

More different types of challenges. I don´t think just giving the same enemies more health counts as challenging content.

All i want for christmas is yo...wait what? Jester_Forum_icon2.png

So TE already said they're going to look at Ancient Power and the rpg elements in the games so for now i only have to wait. Would be nice if Lawlta could tell us when that auto-loot for mods is coming and perhaps a different auto-loot for consumables and materials, i hate to collect pet stuff with my motes.

@MaJean quote:

More different types of challenges. I don´t think just giving the same enemies more health counts as challenging content.

A new and upgraded assault course ;) how crazy it would be to have to dodge bees ;)

Just gonna break it down in points here. What I desperately wanted now. I got many but these are very paramount.

1. Bring Incursion back to its former glory. it has so much good potential to be something. Also some incursion need some drastic reworks to be the theme of incursions.

2. Captain Dreadbones and Drakenlord in regular expedition maps have to go. What made Onslaught special is its enemies mash-up mechanics. This is just obscuring it.

3. I'm sure a lot of us love the OLD drakenfrost keep, don't we? Now with and if incursions gets reworked. Then that's a good time to put the new drakenfrost keep there.

With all these done. The order of themes will be restored.

and 4.....

I would really love Ancient Pwr resets to be tweaked to the point where when we invoke AP, we're only reset partially which results in AP-ed heroes and our Main Progression Heroes. And Onslaught is split in to two sections where our AP-ed heroes does the reset grind and our MP heroes could climb the floors on the other sections.

This will possibly solve the problems of "Oh! My friends want to play this but I'm on the AP run...this sucks" and also solve the problem of getting all our hard-earned loot reset now that loot for our MP heroes isn't affected.

Cheers!