Sign in to follow this  
twizzlebeatz

Returning Player Ovewhelmed

As the title says, I decided to come back to the game after the Drakenfrost update and was quite overwhelmed by all the new things(Haven't played since before the Power of the Ancients patch). Can someone give me some info on what I should be doing and any big changes? I can still do Chaos 7 easily but don't understand the Onslaught and new Ascension much. I also bought the materials vault tab since I had the spare gems but not sure where to get them or use them on.

Main thing since you probably have all the shards already is just get the servos setup on the towers you use. As far as the ascension and ancient power resets I would focus on just playing onslaught which if you didn’t get too into it is a little rugged at first but once you get into the swing of things isn’t too bad and is extremely fun. They added more into the elemental combos and the WM and water servo is incredible with shocking revelation. As far as tower setups if you have enough characters try and setup specific towers for specific uses. Other than that just have some fun and experiment. As far as some of the best servos are your melee damage boost, melee boom, mini boss bonus damage, Frost enemy damage. Just remember to utilize them accordingly and the new content is trivial into the far late game of onslaught. Enjoy the new maps and unlock those new weapons on the pirate maps and try out the new frost chip from draken frost keep!

Myth